Poll: *** The official 2022 iPad Pro thread (it has the M2 chip, WiFi 6E and everything!) ***

The new M2 iPad Pro - Are you getting one?

• Total voters
Commissario
There's a new iPad Pro, announced today, delivery from 26th October.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
iPad 10th gen is £499 and comes with 64GB! Then if you want more than the paltry 64GB if you have to jump all the way to 256GB for £679!

Have a word Apple.

They have also increased the 9th gen from £329 to £369. Good job most places are selling them for £299 still.

Last edited:

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Remember the USA pricing doesn't include local sales tax and look at the exchange rate. Why is anyone even surprised about this?

Apple has always refreshed the regular iPad and kept the price around the same. They have just released the 10th gen and moved the price from £329 to £499 while giving people 64GB based storage (no 128GB option) and a slower chip than the £149 AppleTV.

Last edited:
Soldato
I would have bought one if the 11" had Mini-LED, but without it I'd rather shop around for a good deal on the 2021 model between now and black Friday.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Not when the exchange rate has tanked as much as it has.

I'm not defending it, I won't be buying one but just pointing out part of the reasoning.

My favorite is the fact the iPad 10th gen supports Apple pencil gen 1, but it doesn't have a lightning port anymore.

Apples solution:

• Pair and charge Apple Pencil (1st generation) using USB‑C to Apple Pencil Adapter.

Last edited:
Soldato
My favorite is the fact the iPad 10th gen supports Apple pencil gen 1, but it doesn't have a lightning port anymore.

Apples solution:

• Pair and charge Apple Pencil (1st generation) using USB‑C to Apple Pencil Adapter.

That's freaking hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom