*** The Official AirPods {all gens} (and AirPods Pro [and AirPods Pro 2nd generation]) thread ***

Mine's updated, and for the first time yesterday evening, my headphones turned on spatial audio without me asking for it, about 3/4 of the way through a run. Might've been sweat on a sensor or something. :confused:

Still holding out for some news on the V2 of the Max. Would love a pair but it would be stupid buying them this late into their life cycle.
I was waiting for the new Max but realised it might another year or two knowing Apple, so just settled for the normal Bose QC's in the meantime - good enough I suppose.

Ditto!

Super happy they went this route as in-ear type buds irritate my ears no end.
I actually purchased alternative tips which are ISO certified medical grade and certainly helped in the irritation stakes. But I'd more than happily go for the non-pros and get rid of tips altogether.

I'm actually in Las Vegas in November this year so I'll likely just pick them up then and save a bit with the exchange rate or, hopefully, winnings :cry:

I’m having issues with my right Airpod Pro bud (1st Gen). Even after fully charging for a while, the right one just does not connect. The left one shows 100% but the right one shows no percentage indicator and does not connect. I have tried forgetting devices and also resetting by holding button on back of the case.

Are there any other things I can try or does this seem like a hardware problem with right bud?

Until this issue started, they have not given me any problems at all. I was hoping that Apple would announce AirPods Pro v3 at the recent event, then I would have upgraded anyway. However, as they were not announced, apart from admittedly quite useful sounding software upgrades, I was hoping to hold on to the Gen 1, until probably next year.

Last edited:
I’m having issues with my right Airpod Pro bud (1st Gen). Even after fully charging for a while, the right one just does not connect. The left one shows 100% but the right one shows no percentage indicator and does not connect. I have tried forgetting devices and also resetting by holding button on back of the case.

Are there any other things I can try or does this seem like a hardware problem with right bud?

Until this issue started, they have not given me any problems at all. I was hoping that Apple would announce AirPods Pro v3 at the recent event, then I would have upgraded anyway. However, as they were not announced, apart from admittedly quite useful sounding software upgrades, I was hoping to hold on to the Gen 1, until probably next year.

Have you tried giving the connectors in the case a clean? They might not be charging properly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom