• Yes - 40mm non cellular

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 49 35.0%

• Total voters
Soldato
Got watch on Friday, scratched by Sunday. That’s life on Karl’s wrist unfortunately. Bought apple care + so I’ll wait till it gets bad before paying the excess

Soldato
I got mine early morning on launch day and love it, first Apple Watch having used Garmin watch for ages and so far I love it - very nice to wear and already fitting into my daily routine!

I have ordered a silver Milanese band... to go on space grey watch, will see how that looks :o

Soldato
They have done this, that's how it works. I've just deleted a message from my phone and it's gone from my watch, iMac and MacBook.
What. It not working for me. They delete off iMac and iPad yes but not watch when I delete off phone

Most be a setting somewhere on watch app?

Which watch you got

Just tested and they stay on watch no matter what if I delete off phone

Soldato
Series 3 LTE.
There are no settings on the Watch Messages app.

You have iCloud messages enabled?

iBJ3PTx.png

Yes I have and message don’t come off watch it not the same that are on
Phone

You 100 percent your watch match what on phone mines doesn’t

Ignore got it working. Turned off iMessage and message in iCloud. Turned back on iMessage and then message in iCloud all works

Last edited:
Soldato
Was impressed by the battery life of my Series 4 earlier, did a 3.5 hour open walk workout whilst connected to LTE, so that's GPS and the HR sensor running full time with the watch also staying connected to LTE and it went from 100% to 50% battery in that time.

Associate
I got mine early morning on launch day and love it, first Apple Watch having used Garmin watch for ages and so far I love it - very nice to wear and already fitting into my daily routine!

Which Garmin watch are you coming from? I'd be keen to know your thoughts about how the Apple Watch series 4 stacks up for day to day use and also fitness tracking (especially accuracy for gym treadmill running and outdoor running with GPS)

Man of Honour
Just tried one on and having previously said I wouldn’t buy one until the ECG feature was over here, I went and bought one for delivery tomorrow :p

Screen is lovely and so much nicer than my 3. Couldn’t believe how much bigger the screen looks and feels, was expecting it to be very minimal

Back
Top Bottom