*** The Official Battlefield 2042 thread***

Soldato
Just did a game flying the M540 and went 90 kills zero deaths. Game is kinda boring now and has limited depth, I'm heading back to PUBG.

These things are ridiculously OP, I’m not surprised. They should take small arms damage to balance them out. As it stands even anti aircraft guns only just about scratch the paint haha! I can understand a dedicated attack chopper being able to suck up bullets, but the Nightbird? Nah…

Associate
These things are ridiculously OP, I’m not surprised. They should take small arms damage to balance them out. As it stands even anti aircraft guns only just about scratch the paint haha! I can understand a dedicated attack chopper being able to suck up bullets, but the Nightbird? Nah…

They are pretty easy to shoot down if someone SOFLAMS. But people usually too lazy too. Half the players in this game just snipe.

Soldato
So tested last night. 1080p on high 128 player gives me 60fps, 64 player ups that to 70fos
Tried it on 4k and it only dropped to 30fps, I'd have expected it yo quarter. No matter what I did though, refuses to max out my gpu.

Man of Honour
They are pretty easy to shoot down if someone SOFLAMS. But people usually too lazy too. Half the players in this game just snipe.

Same with most of the previous BF games - couple of people working together can take out most threats - but rather than try and attempt that people just complain X, Y or Z is overpowered.

I used to play BF4 a bit with another poster on here - we'd actually work together and take out the person going rampant in a Little Bird, etc.

Associate
Same with most of the previous BF games - couple of people working together can take out most threats - but rather than try and attempt that people just complain X, Y or Z is overpowered.

I used to play BF4 a bit with another poster on here - we'd actually work together and take out the person going rampant in a Little Bird, etc.

Using the in game VoIP or all chat.......

Associate

yes and no

easy ish to take down but four per side is a joke and the respawn rate is to high you have no reward or respite for killing one the same goes for tanks

on the 64 player mode this makes it nearly unplayable and 128 is not far behind

managed to shoot two pilots out this weekend as well one through the side got two of them and one through the front windshield

Associate

all small arms should hurt it from the open doors not just snipers

all heavy weapons should do pilot damage through the screen so far only found a sniper will

Soldato
Love the nightbird, always good for a blast except for when I came up against a dozer with their shield out and proceeded to absorb 2 full barrages of rockets and a load of 20mm, they then proceeded to shoot me out of my seat which I wasn't bitter about at all! haha

Bloody AA launcher is so janky though, getting really bored of waiting for the lock-on only for it to switch weapons for no reason.

Associate
Love the nightbird, always good for a blast except for when I came up against a dozer with their shield out and proceeded to absorb 2 full barrages of rockets and a load of 20mm, they then proceeded to shoot me out of my seat which I wasn't bitter about at all! haha

Bloody AA launcher is so janky though, getting really bored of waiting for the lock-on only for it to switch weapons for no reason.

to be perfectly honest if they dont have some new "MAINGAME" maps with no Nightbirds and helis in people will just leave the game ( portal is not an option with no leveling in custom modes )

being farmed by 3 nightbirds is not my idea of fun and know its why several people I play with have left the game

a good pilot can avoid most rockets and farm kills massive kill score most games sat in one as a co pilot for 10 minutes one night and its silly tbh

Back
Top Bottom