*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Caporegime
Hahaha, as if Bellew won. Haye is the biggest ***** in boxing. I'm so glad he lost. I'd knock him out myself the ****.

Edit: I've been blocked from tweeting him. What a ****, I hate him so much.

Associate
I thought Bellew had his number for most of the fight, looked quicker and sharper in first half. His did seem to gas a bit in those last rounds trying to finish Haye off, it would have been interesting to see how things might have gone without his injury.

I think it would have been a close call, Bellew was very classy in victory though so lots of respect to him there. I can't see any way back for Haye now, if that was his new and improved Haye 2.0 then I don't know what he was thinking claiming that he could take on AJ other than a few more £££ for his real retirement.

Soldato
I think it's pretty clear that the only department Bellew might have a possible advantage over Haye is stamina. Bellew has been far more active and has been in some wars, Haye hasn't been a proper fight for years... If Bellew can somehow take this fight into the second half and then put his foot on the gas when he sees Haye gassing out, it will one hell of a feat. I've got a feeling his emotions will just take over and he'll look to stand and trade in which case he will come out the worst of the two..

Well done Mr Tony Bellew, you've once and for all ended the Haye hype train, thank you. A lot of people on here will feel like muppets right now, saying Haye would knock out AJ etc etc the guy looked a complete and utter joke from round 1. He looked totally and utterly shot. Yes he got injured, his body will continue to give up on him, he's past it. As usual though people aren't giving Bellew his dues, he's a scouser, it's to be expected but what he did tonight was remarkable, he took some heavy shots and he stuck to a game plan.

I really can't understand all the hate that Bellew gets, he's about as straight up as they come. Calling out Windmill Wilder though... I think when he sits down to re-assess things in due course he will know he doesn't belong in this division. Please don't have a rematch, we don't want to see it, Haye will always have a chance of scoring an early KO but both these guys need to retire now and leave the heavyweight division for AJ to clear up.

Soldato
Well done Mr Tony Bellew, you've once and for all ended the Haye hype train, thank you. A lot of people on here will feel like muppets right now, saying Haye would knock out AJ etc etc the guy looked a complete and utter joke from round 1. He looked totally and utterly shot. Yes he got injured, his body will continue to give up on him, he's past it. As usual though people aren't giving Bellew his dues, he's a scouser, it's to be expected but what he did tonight was remarkable, he took some heavy shots and he stuck to a game plan.

I really can't understand all the hate that Bellew gets, he's about as straight up as they come. Calling out Windmill Wilder though... I think when he sits down to re-assess things in due course he will know he doesn't belong in this division. Please don't have a rematch, we don't want to see it, Haye will always have a chance of scoring an early KO but both these guys need to retire now and leave the heavyweight division for AJ to clear up.

Yeah he can't keep fighting heavyweights, especially not champions. Haye rematch if he can do it again, then back to WBC champ.

Soldato
People all over the web saying the match was fixed...

You just cannot fake taking the hits bellew took in the first few rounds. Also not even Denzo could fake a reaction like Hayes when his knee went, went from cheeky grin to bellew to instant agony. You seen the "oh ****" horror moment in his face the second it popped.

Caporegime
I wonder if people actually watched the fight reading some of these posts, Haye was night and day the better boxer tonight.

Indeed, he was comfortably ahead on the scorecards from where I was sitting before the 6th. I'd have given Bellew the first but other than that it was all Haye.

I think Bellew turned to him at the end of the 5th and gestured as if to say 'I'm still here'. Even he knew he was losing to that point.

Caporegime
Indeed, he was comfortably ahead on the scorecards from where I was sitting before the 6th. I'd have given Bellew the first but other than that it was all Haye.

I think Bellew turned to him at the end of the 5th and gestured as if to say 'I'm still here'. Even he knew he was losing to that point.

Which is exactly how everyone predicted was the only way Bellew stood a chance, get through the opening 4 or 5 and then have a hope. I don't know why everyone is being so critical of Bellew, he fought the only way anyone said he stood a hope.. Next to no one thought he would get through to round 6, regardless of Hayes injury that he couldn't finish or hit him cleanly says more about Haye than Bellew. When all the experts in the media and ocuk said it was a mismatch, Haye started the fight like it was his first professional fight. If Haye had any class or anything remotely resembling talent left in the tank Bellew would never had made it to round 5.

Bellew shouldn't even be fighting at Heavy.

Back
Top Bottom