*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
paul smith vs tyrone zuege for the wba super middleweight title starting now on sky sports

3rd attempt for paul to get a world title, still see him losing again

Soldato
Feel sorry for Paul Smith. He's one of life's triers, but he's just not world champ level.

I dont...he's no where near that level yet is giving title fight after title fight. Hopefully thats the end of it.

Lol at the Rigondeaux knock out.

He did throw it after the bell but then Flores threw a punch aswell...he just got caught first. It will absolutely be a no contest and a rematch will happen, no doubt on the mcg vs may fight.

Soldato
Why has the ref called it there? Absolute farce yet again.
Malignaggi is livid and rightly so. Give him a count if you need to but to call it there is a joke.

Soldato
Not a fan of boxing but I watched the fights from last night including the ward bout and I have to say near enough all of the fights were terrible. One fight getting awarded after the guy hit him after the bell and even the judges upstairs can't tell when the bell goes and then the punch goes in. While ward gets a fight but repeated low blows.

No better than wwe wrestling!

Sky had a couple of classic fights afterwards before the football came on and at least froch and goves actually fought properly!

Soldato
Not a fan of boxing...No better than wwe wrestling!

Sky had a couple of classic fights afterwards before the football came on and at least froch and goves actually fought properly!
Actually the first Froch V Groves fight was controversial because many people think it was stopped to early and the victory was handed to Froch.

Soldato
The Kovalev v Ward stoppage was premature but I think Kovalev was fading fast at that point (even though I thought he was a round up) and Ward would likely have stopped him in a few more rounds.

I'm saying that as someone who wanted to see Kovalev win as well.

Soldato
Just watching the Canello vs GGG press conference

BJS will fight on the same night and the winner will then face BJS

GGG is gonna dwarf canello!

Back
Top Bottom