*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Caporegime
:D :D :D

Some of these posts. Takam was badly cut, seen by the doctor twice and was getting pummeled. It's wasn't a case of Takam looking in trouble of being KO'd hurt but more about the damage to his eyes. I imagine if he didn't have the cuts it would have gone longer.

Soldato
The stoppage was not early at all. As has already been said Takam had damage to both his eyes and could barely see...you cant just let someone take sustained punishment like that.

Man of Honour
Takam seems a decent guy, not seen a fighter take AJ's power with such ease, if it wasn't for the cuts I think it could have been very difficult for AJ.

Soldato
Joshua, for me, was always going to win that fight the longer it went on. Takam was underrated and fought a clever fight gaining a lot of well deserved praise.

Was it stopped too soon ? I'd say it was but Takam was not going to last imo and as brave as he was Joshua looked in control and miles ahead on points.

I'm glad Tyson isn't around because AJ would get destroyed by him ! (Mike Tyson, not the silly one haha)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

American host suggesting that the ref wanted AJ to win because he “knew him” aka he’s British.

Soldato
Lol @ Deontay beats AJ. Imo AJ makes easy work of Deontay who has nowhere near the chin that Takam showed tonight.

Takam was by no means winning the fight but he was still there and he was making it uncomfortable for AJ which is why the last 2 rounds would have been interesting to see, AJ knew straight away it was stopped early and so did Takam, why the ref tried headlocking him I've no idea, almost took a clean shot from AJ whilst in a headlock from the ref! Wouldn't mind seeing Wilder vs Takam next.

Back
Top Bottom