*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Don
So Eubank isn't very good? Shock horror. He had one difficult fight in his career prior today and he lost, to an unfit BJS. Second difficult fight today and he got absolutely schooled. No power, skill or tactics. All he's got his hand speed and his dad's name. Bull****, PR and his Dad (I suppose bull**** & PR sum up his Dad) has got him on PPV.

I guess GGG and Ward will sleep a bit easier tonight.

Soldato
Eubank has to much hype around himself. The thing im watching is yet to show the result, but eubank has a lot to learn.

Its a shame as i want to like the fella, his dedication and work / fitness is unreal

Don
Eubank thought he could walk it, George being knocked out before etc.

Problam with eubank is his arrogance and his father,
Boxing is a business. It's all an act and it's an act that's just made him a couple of £million. Without this act and his Dad's name he'd be a nobody, instead he's on PPV.

Soldato
That was wild from Eubank Jr. He didn't seem to have any clear game plan and didn't seem to really have the power to trouble Groves. He shouldn't fight again at super-middle.

Soldato
So Eubank isn't very good? Shock horror. He had one difficult fight in his career prior today and he lost, to an unfit BJS. Second difficult fight today and he got absolutely schooled. No power, skill or tactics. All he's got his hand speed and his dad's name. Bull****, PR and his Dad (I suppose bull**** & PR sum up his Dad) has got him on PPV.

I guess GGG and Ward will sleep a bit easier tonight.

Couldn’t agree more. Pretty sure we both said the same thing after Eubanks last match.

Back
Top Bottom