*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
To be honest Jack should've went after Stevenson earlier. If I was being generous first half of the fight was 5-1 for Stevenson. It certainly wasn't a controversial draw, not for me anyway. Had the last round been 30 seconds longer Jack would've dropped him and won the round/fight.

Jamie McDonnel vs Naoya Inoue 1pm on Friday which will be a nice lunch time treat at work. I've only seen Inoue fight once but he looks special.

Bellew talking about wanting to fight Ward. I don't want Ward to come back and fight Bellew, Ward has proven enough that he is a future HOFer (dirty tricks aside). I'd rather Bellew fight Gassiev or Usyk. Unless of course Tony regains his title at Cruiserweight then I'd like to see Ward school him.

Soldato
My cousin was sparring with Tyson fury last week....Hoping they start the coverage early enough fight night as he is on the undercard...

Soldato
My cousin was sparring with Tyson fury last week....Hoping they start the coverage early enough fight night as he is on the undercard...
I'm going to guess your last name is Gorman? From what your cousin said (assuming it's him) he had a good few rounds with Fury. Fair play to him!

If Hatman is rating him, he's good enough for me!

Do you guys follow Hatman on youtube? He recently done an almost 3 hour long video about the career of Mike Tyson. Really interesting though I had to watch it over a few days. Have been following his channel for a while, he really knows his stuff.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm going to guess your last name is Gorman? From what your cousin said (assuming it's him) he had a good few rounds with Fury. Fair play to him!

If Hatman is rating him, he's good enough for me!

Do you guys follow Hatman on youtube? He recently done an almost 3 hour long video about the career of Mike Tyson. Really interesting though I had to watch it over a few days. Have been following his channel for a while, he really knows his stuff.

No mate

Cousin is

https://fightnetwork.com/news/66626...g-with-tyson-fury-ahead-of-event-on-saturday/

Soldato
I like that fight.

Just read Golovkin has been stripped by the IBF. Seems his chances of unifying are slim now.

How does that happen? How did his management not sort that fight out.....Unless he doesn't give one...Seems daft knowing what will happen if it doesn't

Soldato
How does that happen? How did his management not sort that fight out.....Unless he doesn't give one...Seems daft knowing what will happen if it doesn't

Waiting for the Canelo pay day. He should have gone after Saunders as soon as the rematch was cancelled IMO. I'm pretty sure not holding all the belts will haunt him.

Massive differences in height and weight I think Fury will have had harder sparring sessions. They should have at least had his first fight back against a HW and not a 39 year old cruiserweight. I don’t see where this fight takes him and it’s not going to give any idea of where he is at.

Soldato
Fury (25-0-KO18) tipped the scales at 19st 10lbs 2oz, slightly heavier than his 19-and-a-half stone prediction at Thursday's press conference.

Meanwhile, Seferi (23-1-KO21), who has only fought once at heavyweight since turning pro in 2007, weighed in at 15st 2oz for Saturday's fight at the Manchester Arena.

umm

Back
Top Bottom