*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Caporegime
This is a pretty good scrap, Martinez was the better boxer for the first half of the fight and should be clear on the scorecards.

Edit: Martinez should be up on the cards, at worst a draw. Expect a clear Barrett win.

Edit: That's ****ing disgraceful, the worst scoring I've ever seen. **** Hearn and **** Matchroom the cheating *****.

Last edited:
Soldato
Why are they so mystified that Warrington doesn't look himself. He hasn't fought in nearly 18 months. Might have something to do with it.

I really thought it was going to be stopped. Couldn't have complained.

Caporegime
This isn't going 12 rounds, great first two rounds :cool:

Kelly's head movement and handspeed are fantastic but I always thought he was too reliant on his speed and got too cocky. Hopefully learnt a lot since I last saw him a few years ago.

Caporegime
Showboating's started and he get immediately starts getting hit easier. Hasn't learnt a thing since I last saw him :(

Cut eye as well now?

Edit: No chance Kelly makes this to 12 rounds, he's struggling already. Avanesyan making mincemeat out of his body.

Caporegime
Got what he deserved. Pathetic from Kelly, has all the tools to go all the way but doesn't seem to have the right mentality. Hopefully he'll learn more from losing and work on his defence.

Edit: Great month for Hearn :o

Don
It's crazy that footballers can't bet on any football match, whether it involves them or not but a boxers coach can bet on their own fighter. I think it might have been Carl Froch that once said he was practically holding the opposition fighter up because his brother(?) bet on the fight ending in the next round.

Back
Top Bottom