*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Man of Honour
I so hope washed up Fury wants to fight AJ, as AJ absolutely wipes the floor with him

But Fury isn’t fighting again, he’ll come up with an excuse to get out the Usyk fight soon and then retire, the waste of space

Associate
Why you are so happy about AJ heavy knockout he had MMA fighter who had his 2nd boxing fight in his life against former world champion this fight proves nothing ( and please don't start about his first fight against Furry this was a joke as well and set up for money). 2nd I would like to see all boxer's who won against MMA fighter's tried to step to octagon and show what they are made off like Mayweather and Fury and AJ. This fights should never be allowed it's all about money not boxing anymore in my opinion.

Last edited:
Soldato
But Fury isn’t fighting again, he’ll come up with an excuse to get out the Usyk fight soon and then retire, the waste of space

I think either fighter has to pay a $10M forfeit if they pull out on the 18th, I imagine the Saudis want their money!

Either way, I don’t see Fury going anywhere near AJ in current form, I don’t think he stands a chance against that accuracy and power.

Soldato
Why you are so happy about AJ heavy knockout he had gay who had his 2nd boxing fight in his life against former world champion this fight proves nothing ( and please don't start about his first fight against Furry this was a joke as well and set up for money). 2nd I would like to see all boxer's who won against MMA fighter's tried to step to octagon and show what they are made off like Mayweather and Fury and AJ. This fights should never be allowed it's all about money not boxing anymore in my opinion.
Didn't realise Francis was gay?

Soldato
I think either fighter has to pay a $10M forfeit if they pull out on the 18th, I imagine the Saudis want their money!

Either way, I don’t see Fury going anywhere near AJ in current form, I don’t think he stands a chance against that accuracy and power.

I said in this thread in 2022, when it was likely that AJ was fighting Tyson before that AJ would beat him.

We shall see but current trajectory makes me think that even more possible.

Soldato
Mike Tyson and Jake Paul in 1999 :cry:

YpTwLfb.jpg

Man of Honour
Eurgh the KO made me feel a bit ill tbh - the ref gave him an opportunity to duck out I guess but was it even appropriate to have a ‘mismatch’ like that? I don’t watch boxing much so forgive my noob comments.

Soldato
Eurgh the KO made me feel a bit ill tbh - the ref gave him an opportunity to duck out I guess but was it even appropriate to have a ‘mismatch’ like that? I don’t watch boxing much so forgive my noob comments.
Totally agree the knockout punch is hard to watch as he is clearly not defending himself properly he wasn’t even trying to move away giving AJ an age to line up an absolutely monstrous shot, it should probably have been stopped after the second knockdown as you could tell he wasn’t right.

Boxing is such a mess it looks like Fury v’s AJ will never happen yet they have been among the top 3 or 4 fighters in the division for about a decade!

Associate
Totally agree the knockout punch is hard to watch as he is clearly not defending himself properly he wasn’t even trying to move away giving AJ an age to line up an absolutely monstrous shot, it should probably have been stopped after the second knockdown as you could tell he wasn’t right.

Boxing is such a mess it looks like Fury v’s AJ will never happen yet they have been among the top 3 or 4 fighters in the division for about a decade!
AJ vs Fury is scheduled for 2034 for extra cash :D

Soldato
It’s only a total mismatch now he’s been sparked out.

Before the fight everyone was saying how dangerous Francis is, how Fury hit him with an elbow and it bounced off, how mentally fragile AJ is, how AJ would be on his bike and do a boring points victory, how AJ is chinny and fights scared, how Francis takes hits in 4oz gloves and kicks so nothing AJ can do will hurt him and how Fury is the much better fighter than AJ and because Francis took him the 10 rounds it meant AJ stands no chance….

Then he gets absolutely splattered and suddenly it’s a mismatch and he was supposed to win.

You only have to go on boxing forums like BoxRec, the boxing subreddit and even in this very thread to see people thought it would be a close fight. Then when the inevitable happens people change their tune.

Soldato
Boxings in the toilet

It's going to take a serious injury to stop these 'exhibition' fights

Total mismatch

Worse KO`s in Judo, they choke you near to death while a completely gormless Ref watches you go lifeless for about 10 seconds before deciding to save you from serious brain damage.

Associate
It’s only a total mismatch now he’s been sparked out.

Before the fight everyone was saying how dangerous Francis is, how Fury hit him with an elbow and it bounced off, how mentally fragile AJ is, how AJ would be on his bike and do a boring points victory, how AJ is chinny and fights scared, how Francis takes hits in 4oz gloves and kicks so nothing AJ can do will hurt him and how Fury is the much better fighter than AJ and because Francis took him the 10 rounds it meant AJ stands no chance….

Then he gets absolutely splattered and suddenly it’s a mismatch and he was supposed to win.

You only have to go on boxing forums like BoxRec, the boxing subreddit and even in this very thread to see people thought it would be a close fight. Then when the inevitable happens people change their tune.
Ok so what about AJ and Fury step in inside octagon with Francis is this a mismatch?

Associate

Can't stop it after the second knockdown. He beat the count and showed the ref what he needed to see.

He needs to go back to mma now. We should see the fury fight for the anomaly that it was. He would get stopped by many many heavyweights currently inside the various top 10 rankings.

Soldato
Ok so what about AJ and Fury step in inside octagon with Francis is this a mismatch?

Of course it is. The octagon is his sport. Not boxing. If either of them went into the a fight under MMA rules I’d expect the opposite to happen. That isn’t rocket science.

But they’re, or at least AJ, isn’t making wild claims that he could step into a fight under MMA rules and hold his own against their elite.

It was a boxing match and people got carried award with Francis’ success against fury and his story and thought he could just dominate in a new sport.

These are people who practice and only practice punching and defending punching.

I just take an issue with how suddenly everyone wants to change their tune

Back
Top Bottom