*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Associate
Unimpressed, the level of showboating is getting a bit too much now, especially when he can't get rid of the guy, the power fades and then eats a few decent shots himself.

It will be interesting to see when they move him up in levels, he might suddenly find himself in deep waters if he's not careful.

Soldato
I thought that was a decent fight to be honest. Leon came to fight and has put himself on the map a little bit

This Congo vs Marku fight is going the way I thought it would. Congo has done better than I thought but if he starts feeling himself a bit too much and tries sit and to trade with Marku it plays into his hands. Marku looking super crude.

Really supporting Fabio in the next fight. Clarke is the more skilled one but Fabio is the definition of “has that dog in him”.

Decent day of sport really!

Soldato
With Clarke only having 8 pro bouts its hard to have much of a judgement but from what I've seen he's not of a level to win this tonight. I think Wardley will stop him.

Last edited:
Soldato
Who asked for this fight?! Azim should’ve been facing Smith

Boxxer are a joke.
No comment on Boxxer but it makes sense not to throw Azim and Smith together at this early stage. It's sensible to build it into a bigger fight in the future once they have both built more of a reputation beyond the boxing public. Both have plenty of other fights in the next 12 months and neither is a big name yet. It's all about money, always, right?

Soldato
No comment on Boxxer but it makes sense not to throw Azim and Smith together at this early stage. It's sensible to build it into a bigger fight in the future once they have both built more of a reputation beyond the boxing public. Both have plenty of other fights in the next 12 months and neither is a big name yet. It's all about money, always, right?

Then vacate the belt (unless he has since announcing this fight)

Fabio walking out to RJJ makes him a winner already

Soldato
Is it a case of who gasses out first? Wardley looks like he has a bit more power, and punch resistance but hard to know for sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom