*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

I was considering it if it had all the rumoured fights. I've said after the Takam fight I woudn't go to a Stadium fight again as I spent more time watching the TV than trying to work out what was going on in the ring. Epic atmosphere though

I was considering it if it had all the rumoured fights. I've said after the Takam fight I woudn't go to a Stadium fight again as I spent more time watching the TV than trying to work out what was going on in the ring. Epic atmosphere though
The only one I've been at was Joshua Klitsko and that was an awesome atmosphere. We are being spoiled this year. The fights people want to see are being made. This could be the best year for boxing in my lifetime. Still think AJ knows too much for Dubois and I'll be pleased for him if he gets the IBF strap after all he's been through.

Just got tickets for Wembley for AJ v Dub, looking forward to it! Never been to a big match live before :D
Big stadiums are incredible for the atmosphere. I haven't been to Wembley but the principality and it was amazing. I always think that the O2 is the best venue. Big enough to feel like a huge event but not so big it feels pointless being far back. Then York hall is probably the best outright boxing venue I've been to.

I haven't done a fight in America though so take my opinion with a grain of salt lol.

Anyone else feel like Dubois won that fight against Usyk?

Dubois VS AJ is an awesome matchup!

The one where he was stopped by a jab? No, no i do not :p

He's come a long way since then. Getting his GF was the best thing he ever did

Anyone else feel like Dubois won that fight against Usyk?

Dubois VS AJ is an awesome matchup!
Nope. He did ok to begin with but he's really easy to hit and only a dubious low blow gave him any real claim to being able to win the fight. Usyk broke him down like he breaks everyone down and Dubois couldn't see the fight out. It looked like a quit albeit I give him the benefit of the doubt. He's a nice enough lad but thick as two short planks and he won't eat AJ's shots the same way as he did Hergovic's. There is a reason why the bookies have AJ 5-1 on.

Back
Top Bottom