*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Billam Smith has maximised his talent to get a world title. He's a diesel and does most things quite well but nothing excellently. He's pretty good up close and that works at this weight. I just don't think he carries much punch weight.
3-1 CBS

Caporegime
Didn't care for either fighter before it started, can't stand holders though so I'm routing for CBS now.

His corner know he's way behind, CBS just needs to be careful and this should be a massive points win.

Last edited:
Soldato
Incredibly unimpressed with Whittaker again
Yeah, he really struggled. Showboating aside he has some potential there (fast hands and movement) but he needs to develop his boxing, whether he can or not is another matter.

I guess Riakporhe got 'found out' last night, he looked like a stiff bodybuilder, didn't box well at all, kept going for the big right hand, I didn't watch the later rounds so didn't see him open up as he apparently did. CBS looked really good throughout, levels above his opponent!

I thought it was a weak show generally.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ryan Garcia has been handed a one-year ban from boxing by the New York State Athletic Commission after failing a drugs test.

The 25-year-old tested positive for banned substance ostarine in two separate tests taken before his fight with Devin Haney on 20 April.

Soldato
Ryan Garcia has been handed a one-year ban from boxing by the New York State Athletic Commission after failing a drugs test.

The 25-year-old tested positive for banned substance ostarine in two separate tests taken before his fight with Devin Haney on 20 April.

wow that is a huge stain on his shorts, i mean legacy

Soldato
One year doesn't seem that long though, I'm not sure what a typical ban length is and how it's calculated? Based on how fat the brown envelope is?

yes it not that long since he is not very active anyway, it will be more of a personal annoyance to always be reminded of it and being called a cheat

Soldato
yes it not that long since he is not very active anyway, it will be more of a personal annoyance to always be reminded of it and being called a cheat
He's seems like an idiot though so I doubt he cares, will blame it on contamination like they all do (as if that's a valid excuse) and the victim mindset will probably work in his favour in terms of fans and clicks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom