*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Anyone know with the DazN app, can you watch on multiple devices at the same time all in the same house?

As we are having family over spread over 3 room, all smart tvs so was hoping to have on, on all 3 tvs.

Soldato
Crawford is fighting Eubank Jr,that's a fight I never expected to happen

How's that going to work when both are trained by BoMac?

Crawford.... my absolute favourite fighter but he is so bloody inconsistent and inactive. It's always a pleasure to see him fight because he always does something special and shows you something new but he just doesn't consistently fight the best fights. At this point he's ranked highly more on the eye test than actual resume.

Always loved this clip.

Former IBO champion Chris Eubank Jr.... I actually wouldn't mind if it took place in the UK because I'd go and watch it but seeing as BoMac as an affection for firearms I very much doubt if this fight is genuine that it could take place here.

Boxing, stop abusing me, for the love of god. :cry:

Last edited:
Associate
How's that going to work when both are trained by BoMac?

Crawford.... my absolute favourite fighter but he is so bloody inconsistent and inactive. It's always a pleasure to see him fight because he always does something special and shows you something new but he just doesn't consistently fight the best fights. At this point he's ranked highly more on the eye test than actual resume.

Always loved this clip.

Former IBO champion Chris Eubank Jr.... I actually wouldn't mind if it took place in the UK because I'd go and watch it but seeing as BoMac as an affection for firearms I very much doubt if this fight is genuine that it could take place here.

Boxing, stop abusing me, for the love of god. :cry:
That's what I don't get with them both having the same trainer.Unless Eubank is trolling,changing trainers again is a terrible idea,and Crawford fighting at 160 makes no sense

Soldato
Just tuning in now. Watched Chamberlain destroy Gwynne. He looks a prospect and the story of how he ended up on the bill is incredible.

Soldato
Ergh see from the bbc feed they're talking about Pacman v Conor Benn in Saudi in June/July. Pacquiao is 45 and not fought in nearly 3 years, don't go getting beat by some guy who couldn't lace your gloves in your prime Manny :(

Like when Khan picked off the corpse of Barrera all those years ago.

Back
Top Bottom