**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
anyone here uses the redmi note3 pro for gaming? Whats it like?

My main game have a recommended spec of a samsung S4 which uses snapdragon 801 i think. Wondering if the newer snapdragon 650 in the redmi note3pro can easily beat the S4 in gaming performance

Caporegime
I've had such a busy weekend a full work week and weekend coming up simply dont have the energy for all this right now lol...

i dont even know what asking Top One why they sent me this will achieve :/
Maybe a sorry ?

What should i install instead over it. Im confident i can do it no worries, its just right now i really cannot be arsed.

Soldato
I've had such a busy weekend a full work week and weekend coming up simply dont have the energy for all this right now lol...

i dont even know what asking Top One why they sent me this will achieve :/
Maybe a sorry ?

What should i install instead over it. Im confident i can do it no worries, its just right now i really cannot be arsed.

Did you ask for a sealed box as that is the only reason I can see a china rom being on your phone. If you didn't I would ask them why it does not have the global rom on it as per the video I posted earlier.

Caporegime
Did you ask for a sealed box as that is the only reason I can see a china rom being on your phone. If you didn't I would ask them why it does not have the global rom on it as per the video I posted earlier.

no i asked them to change it to global rom and the box i received was open/quality checked *(flashed)

Somewhere got wires crossed it seems.

Soldato
It is strange that it has a china rom on it, you only have to look at the reviews and the guys one here who have bought from him with no problem. It might have slipped through the net some how.

Soldato
For those wondering how to flash ROMs, which ROM to flash, it's quite easy once you've figured it out. The instructions aren't very clear (they seem to get confused between fashboot/download mode).

Even with a locked bootloader, you can flash between global/china, stable/developer roms with no problem.

Go here: http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

Click "Fastboot Update".

Download the MIUI ROM Flashing Tool.

Download the relevant ROM, for example "Redmi Note 3 Qualcomm Latest Global Stable Version Fastboot File Download"

Power off your phone. Hold Power and Volume Up to enter recovery. Tap 'Download'.

Your screen will go blank, but don't worry. Connect it to your PC.

Open the MIUI ROM Flashing Tool. You need to extract the Fastboot ROM you downloaded earlier to a folder, and copy and paste the location into the blue box shown in Step 5.

Your phone should be showing as COM 0 or 1. Click Flash and when it's completed you just need to unplug the phone, hold the power button and it should reboot.

Once you're on the official stable/developer ROM, you can update OTA, through Mi PC Suite or by placing the ROM on the phone and using the updater app.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Got prompt reply.

His excuse was there Is no Swedish on the global ROM ...so they left Chinese. With no Swedish no updates etc
.. I said help me change to global and he linked me 2 ROMs and instructions... sorted kinda. When I can be assed to do it. Still loving the battery on this ��

Still unsure why they didn't flash to global if sold to export outside China

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom