**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
So had the Poco F3 for a week now. All is good apart from a few personal dislikes.
Getting nearly 2 days on the battery with light games, light YouTube etc.
I have not signed in with my MI account and don't use most of the MI apps and nor have I done the debloat. I don't feel I need to to be fair, it's quick, snappy and no lag anywhere.

Associate
So had the Poco F3 for a week now. All is good apart from a few personal dislikes.
Getting nearly 2 days on the battery with light games, light YouTube etc.
I have not signed in with my MI account and don't use most of the MI apps and nor have I done the debloat. I don't feel I need to to be fair, it's quick, snappy and no lag anywhere.

Thinking of upgrading from my smashed S8 plus to the F3. Where and what price did u get it for ? Not sure what I should be paying for it.

Caporegime
Thinking of upgrading from my smashed S8 plus to the F3. Where and what price did u get it for ? Not sure what I should be paying for it.
I got it for £350 from Amazon earlier in the year (256GB), but seen it for £300 or less. Definitely worth the price and some but over time I can see it's missing a little polish from the likes of my Galaxy Notes. Very happy with the choice though.

Associate
I got mine from MI direct for 294 delivered.
As mentioned it's a solid phone but some areas are not as polished. The MiUI takes a bit of getting used to and the camera really needs OIS.

Black Friday deal is on. 309 but then voucher on top of you get it. Makes it 290.

Soldato
I'm tempted by the Poco x3 pro as it's under £200 (8gb/256gb) direct from Poco, anyone got any real world experience with it? I will be going from a 4year old OnePlus 6T. The wife has a Poco M3 (4gb/128gb) and loves it.

Soldato
I'm tempted by the Poco x3 pro as it's under £200 (8gb/256gb) direct from Poco, anyone got any real world experience with it? I will be going from a 4year old OnePlus 6T. The wife has a Poco M3 (4gb/128gb) and loves it.
They were £159 on Amazon a week or so ago so I picked 3 up (one for me, 2 for the kids Christmas) and so far I am very impressed for the price, moving from a Oneplus 7T so the performance wasn't bad on that at any point but the lack of an SD card meant I was struggling for space after 2 years of photos and videos.

There is a little bit of bloat with the MI apps but the ability to have hidden apps means that's where the ones I cant uninstall live now.

I have no need for 5G at the moment and the LCD screen isn't a big issue for me so I am very happy with it at the moment... it is HUGE though!

Man of Honour
No issues with my X3 Pro, I have the 8gb/256gb one. The camera is a bit middle of the road, but other than that it's absolutely fine.

maj

maj

Soldato
Was the Poco X3 8gb and 256gb a lightning deal? Can't see to find it at that price. Can't see the phone cheaper on there at all compared to Xiaomi direct.

Soldato
Bought the Poco F3 8/256 for 269 an hour from Amazon ago, it's back up to 365 now! :eek:

I've got a phone which is OK for my needs, but damn it, so much of my everyday life is now dependent upon phone verification, I felt I needed to get another and have my current one as a backup.

Back
Top Bottom