**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
How do you lock/turn off the screen on the F3? On my Mi8 I just press the power button on the side and the screen turns off/locks and to wake I just press it again and enter passcode or touch the finger sensor on the back.

On the F3 it says to double tap the home screen but absolutely nowt happens.

It's no wonder I keep phones for years and years because every time I get a new one they make it difficult. I don't like all this App launcher business either. I like my Apps on the main screen.
Double tap works for me as does pressing the power button.

Associate
How do you lock/turn off the screen on the F3? On my Mi8 I just press the power button on the side and the screen turns off/locks and to wake I just press it again and enter passcode or touch the finger sensor on the back.

It's no wonder I keep phones for years and years because every time I get a new one they make it difficult. I don't like all this App launcher business either. I like my Apps on the main screen.

If your using poco launcher you can select double tap any part of the homescreen to lock the phone.Home Screen/double Tap.

Soldato

I just press the power button to switch off.

Soldato
Ah got the power button to work now, it was the crappy bulky case I bought was stopping me from pressing it correctly. Still nowt happens when I double tap a blank part of the screen though. :rolleyes:

Still don't like how all the apps are on a slide up screen from the bottom. Much prefer my apps on the home screens and grouped together in folders. I know I can manually do this, but they are still all clumped together in the app draw/slide up screen thing too.

Man of Honour
My review of the Redmagic 7 will go live from the 22nd on Neowin, keep a lookout! I am rather impressed with it really. The cameras not so much but... the rest as a package is rather great. Snapdragon 8 gen 1, so S22 Ultra matching and in some cases beating performance.

Associate
Ah got the power button to work now, it was the crappy bulky case I bought was stopping me from pressing it correctly. Still nowt happens when I double tap a blank part of the screen though. :rolleyes:

Still don't like how all the apps are on a slide up screen from the bottom. Much prefer my apps on the home screens and grouped together in folders. I know I can manually do this, but they are still all clumped together in the app draw/slide up screen thing too.
Use a different launcher then.
Nova is highly customisable

Caporegime
8GB/256GB F3 is 250 atm, worth a pop at that price surely? :p got an aging snapdragon 835 device with no 5G support...
120Hz screen bright AMOLED screen, decent SoC - hell yeah. Camera is decent in great light, just falls apart in most other situations :p. Happy with mine though doubt it will last 3 years like my previous Note9.

Soldato
Only one week till the Find X5 Pro pre orders open on the 10th. Anyone else looking to order? Very happy I cancelled my S22U order as this just seems to be a much better choice, for me personally anyway, everything the S22U is missing.

https://www.expertreviews.co.uk/oppo/1415533/oppo-find-x5-pro-review

I know it's just video loop play but the battery life seems to even beat the iP13PM...

I like the look of it, but i don't like the price :D

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I like the look of it, but i don't like the price :D
You are right, £1049 is pretty steep.

Looks like the Realme GT 2 Pro is the next best thing. Launches in 2 days, March 8th, and will be the first Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 launching in Europe. Apparently the one week long 'early bird' price is going to be only £599 for the 12/256GB version. Will do a bit more research and see which one is the better option. The X5 Pro looks so good though, aesthetically as well.

Back
Top Bottom