**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Soldato
currently have the Redmi Note 3, both cameras are smashed, battery is dented., screens smashed, GPS keeps failing and When i call someone the screen gets stuck on lock so I have to reset everytime.

Time for a new one I think its done me proud though.

whats the latest verdict, where are people buying from now? want something around the same price bracket, sub £150 minimum 5.5 inch screen.

Soldato
Issues with my Xiaomi Redmi 3 Note Pro...

I've been on EE 4G for some time now, no problems.
On Wednesday my data will no longer work. I have full signal and 4G shows in the notification bar, but it will not load a webpage in any browser or connect through any App.

Strangely enough, my sim works completely fine in another phone. Also, my partners sim works in my Xiaomi with full data access just fine! I've changed nothing to make this happen. Very frustrating and EE tech department seem stumped too.

Last edited:
Associate
Issues with my Xiaomi Redmi 3 Note Pro...

I've been on EE 4G for some time now, no problems.
On Wednesday my data will no longer work. I have full signal and 4G shows in the notification bar, but it will not load a webpage in any browser or connect through any App.

Strangely enough, my sim works completely fine in another phone. Also, my partners sim works in my Xiaomi with full data access just fine! I've changed nothing to make this happen. Very frustrating and EE tech department seem stumped too.

Similar problem ?

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/virgin-4g-on-xiaomi-redmi-3s-suddenly-gone-off.18787621/

Associate
In all honesty I didn't even think about the 4, I'm not that clued up on specs thought the 4x was the newer version?

also picked up a Xiaomi Amazfit
Think 4x has a better finish, slight curve of the glass on the edges.
Which Amazfit did you go for, like the look of this one but international English version has not been released yet ......

https://m.gearbest.com/smart-watches/pp_668632.html

Back
Top Bottom