**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Permabanned
I don't want to see him lose a boring decision to Mayweather. He needs to defend his belt for once. If he's not willing to do that then he should leave the UFC.

Associate
What happened to Aldo's kicking game. It used to be a fearsome weapon.
In this fight in particular, Holloway chose to fight Aldo orthodox and rather the usual bladed stance he instead kept his left knee/foot position pointed directly at Aldo circling to his right and the reason why is because in the one kick Aldo threw Holloway made the decision that he was going to step in and counter rather than check/retreat which he did and Aldo caught a tasty right hand and wanted no more of that for the remainder of the fight - hence the lack of kicks from Aldo.

Permabanned
he is under contract with the UFC, they wont let him leave. they will make money from his fight even though it isnt mma

If this Mayweather fight goes ahead then by the time it´s all done McGregor will have held belts for a total of around two years without a single defense. It really is getting ridiculous now.

Associate
I woke up hungover to Holly Holm in one of the most boring fights I've ever seen apart from the finish which was nice. It's rare that I see a referee have to say "I respect what you're trying to do, but you need to start making something happen".

Associate
A generally boring event but Holly's headkick was nasty. RDA looked good at 170, it'll be interesting to see how he stacks up against the stronger/bigger fighters in the division.

Permabanned
Yeah this year has been pretty weak for UFC so far. UFC 213 looks great though.

Just seen Hendricks has missed weight again lmao. Unreal. Is he going to move up to LHW now? What a mess.

Associate
The biggest night Bellator has put together tonight, should be interesting to see what stops they pull out for their showcase.

The card itself holds up really well on paper until you get to the last couple fights of the night for me - should be plenty to enjoy for everyone overall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom