**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Caporegime
Watching the weigh in video, Zabit and Woodley come in heavy and have to drop their strides.... then later on the commission tells the guy reading the scales he's reading it wrong :p

Associate
Jim Miller looked amazing on the early prelims and Diego Sanchez had a good win too. Sterling's knee bar was nasty.

I thought the main card was ok but it didn't have the usual excitement it normally does. Rivera vs Dodson was boring, Zabit had a good sub but I was expecting more (too much hype?).

The female Wanderlei was awesome though :D I don't recall ever seeing a 115 lbs KO before and especially not via a punch.

Woodley's wind up right hand is so good. I didn't think he would hit Till clean with it but damn :D I can't see anyone at WW getting Woodley's belt until Rory comes back from Bellator.

Associate
It reminded me a bit of Sage Northcut, to much hype thrown his way. Got lucky in a couple of fights, chucked in with someone
who exposed him. Now they're all gonna try to take Till down!

But... Till is tough though, maybe just a one off?

Caporegime
Till basically did nothing, incredibly disappointing performance from him.

Up to Colby to get rid of the annoying **** that is Woodley now.

Awesome from Zabeast though, he folded him up like a deckchair :cool:

Last edited:
Associate
Andrade! Never seen a Strawweight knocked for six like that. Brutal!

Just got caught up with the rest of the weekends fights. Nice to see Sanchez and Miller back in the mix!

Last edited:
Soldato
More Magomedsharipov please.

Love this guy - all the moves, slick all round game. Looks a star in the making.

Hype is going into overdrive for this one.

Caporegime
Potential for a good card this weekend, plenty of the heavier weight class action!

Hunt Vs Oliynk
Blachowicz Vs Krylov
Arlovski Vs Abdurakhimov
Kunchenko Vs Alves

As for Till he will be back, he's only what, 25? Plenty of time on his side.

Man of Honour
i just watched a vid of the end of the fight and yeah it should have been stopped due to CB not fighting back,
but i dont think he suffered any damage as a result because the other guy looked just as knackered, had no real power in his shots and was mainly hitting CB's gloves

Back
Top Bottom