***The Official Fifa 10 Thread***

Soldato
OP
Personally i wont be buying this for anything over 20 quid. I dont see any reason to justify that much for a yearly update with very little major changes. The new features they have added are not worth 40 quid :/. Id pay a tenner just for the new kits and 5 for the minor tweaks/updates.

I really do think ea should change the model completely on these games that are yearly churned out. Soon people might stop buying them because they are too similar. Look at TW10, the reduction in price just shows that it isnt as popular as it once was. ( i know they are thinking of doin this)

Also with games like MW2 for a similar price which will offfer 300 hours plus, i know which one i will be buying.

Rant over :).

Ive put a lot of thought into this post (clearly not lol) so please discuss :).

Football games are all about refinement, EA have done that with Fifa, refining things over the past 3 or 4 years on the new engine and improving every time.

Its funny you mention you would pay more for new kits than the gameplay adjustments, i would think most people really would not be too fussed whether a game had the right kits or were licenced, we just want the best and most realistic game you can have.

I will sink hundreds of hours into a new football game that is good, there is no game that will get better value from money, I probably played PES6, FIFA 08 and 09 over 500 hours combined. I could quite happily only buy one game a year if it was a great football game.

Back
Top Bottom