***The Official Fifa 10 Thread***

Caporegime
For Club Id love the ability to assign areas to ANY player - so for example you could have 1 person just dealing with defence and another dealing with the forwards...

So easy to be caught out by FIFA not doing what you want to do (switch to correct players) when you are caught on a counter while you were controlling a forward...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
For Club Id love the ability to assign areas to ANY player - so for example you could have 1 person just dealing with defence and another dealing with the forwards...

So easy to be caught out by FIFA not doing what you want to do (switch to correct players) when you are caught on a counter while you were controlling a forward...

Also, more control over who you switch to.

So frustrating that you can't plan your defence.

Associate
All i want from it is the pass control to be better. The amount of times i pushed the stick in the direction of the player i want and its not gone to him.

And for offsides to be more lenient, the linesmen are like robots!

Caporegime
Ya whaaaaat?

For some reason, as of late, more and more slide tackles seem successful.

Play Club for half an hour and you'll be raging at the amount of times you've miraculously had the ball snatched off your toe infront of goal by a last ditch sliding tackle.

I suspect FIFA makes their current version worse and worse in the run up to it's successor in a bid to make it look like a huge improvement. :D

Caporegime
Might wanna get rid of the corner one while they are at it :p. Though its weak AI rather than an exploit...

Shuush Skip ;). And that button combination is seemingly wrong...

Soldato
i just really want online crashes and lag fixed. And the amount of loading the ps3 version does *constantly* drives me up the wall.

Ability to choose captain without faffing about leaving/rejoining dressing room for club. Fix defending "lag" (not easily intercepting a ball because he doesnt become "active" in time and when he does become "active" he just follows right behind the attacker with the ball)

more depth to manager mode and be a pro mode

Almost forgot...

Off the Ball movement/runs to be included in match rating!!!! (no im convinced it isnt) I mean its part of football creating space being in good positions but do not think fifa09 accounts for it.

Last edited:
Soldato
I want quite a few things. Some off the top of my head:

- More animations
- More dynamic animations (think Euphoria engine from GTA IV)
- Visual injuries (broken legs etc.)
- Double footed challenges
- Online cups
- More realistic goalkeepers (enough of the super human keepers or completely retarded ones)

Caporegime
The main thing I want them to get rid of is the super clearance glitch. The A.I. should not be able to run back at full pace with me then turn on a 6 pence and clear it down field.

Soldato
One thing that annoys the hell out of me is how even when you have got the advantage the ref pulls play back yet when you don't seem to have advantage he seems to give it!

- Hope dribbling would be a bit easier
- Change some more in game settings like who is going up for the corner, whether you want a wall and who is in the wall.
- More tweaks in terms of tactics and hope they would sort out the aggression and pressure which can really mess up a game when you play someone with a poor connection
- Save online goals and hopefully save goals onto your XBOX as well and not just upload them.
- An option for hitting the ball powerfully low and maybe a control for how to curve the ball
- If a player cuts off on-line the deficit they are losing by should be doubled to stop people from doing it
- When online I hope you could see what kind of match you are getting into, once played 2v2 someone who had taken offsides off so they kept just booting it up while one person stayed up top.
- GKs need some improvement especially on lobs.

Permabanned
ROFL football games

i still dont understand why the still bring one out every single year and its still not good enough and doesnt have all the stuff the last version did..

tehre must have been about 20 Fifa games so far and not one of them yet is still perfect...

seriously WTF, im so glad i dont play football games.

Back
Top Bottom