***The Official Fifa 10 Thread***

Associate
When I first played the 09 demo I wasn't totally convinced until I actually got the game but this has won me over in only a few games. Roll on Oct.

Caporegime
A few criticisms so far:

Far too many fouls for my liking, really niggly things that just don't look like fouls.

Not enough CPU fouls, several times i've been fully hacked down and the ref has just turned a blind eye.

Your own players still don't get out of the way sometimes, they do it fine for passes now but shots are still hit and miss, even when there is plenty of time to get out of the way.

First time shots are still too inaccurate. Several times I have had an open goal first time opportunity from 6 yards out only for the muppet to put it wide or hoof it over when I've tapped X, just unrealistic.

Soldato
anyone noticed that when not in control of a player that they run strange across the pitch , i dont think they all do it but the odd player looks like he is running in a strange way , its hard to explain?

Caporegime
I noticed in a game earlier that Henry scored a great goal, but the way he kicked it into the net was not natural at all and would require some strane gymnastic ability to bend his body the way he did.

I have not noticed a problem with computer fouls, I have been fouled loads and been awarded freekicks and even a penalty.

Soldato
its pretty good. Graphics and animations and movement is better albeit a little slower. I also like that the ref awards a foul if you go steaming in holding down X. Means you have to think a bit more.

ATM im well annoyed :( i just scored a brilliant goal with Ibramovic and the demo crashed whilst i was uploading it!! got to 49% and it just froze. It was a shot from outside the box into the VERY TOP right hand corner(scuffs underside of crossbar/post). Keeper didnae even move. Soooo sad i cant share this brilliance with you!

Its also a bit easier to do skill moves :D I also saw the opp AI del piero do a skill move keepy uppy on the spot.

Freekicks will take a bit getting used to because its much easier now to curl the ball. Ohh and general shooting is improved. Seems you have to hold circle down a bit more for more power now. So basically its more forgiving :)

All in all pretty good :)
wish the ps3 could view the fifa videos tho :/

Last edited:
Soldato
i hate playing against the CPU in footy games, but the actual game dynamics seem good, hope to get stuck into the demo a bit more tomorrow.

Love the ref just marching in with his cards

Way to easy to do fouls

Soldato
me likes

1. More intelligent player runs meaning they dont get caught offside as much
they know to try to stay onside.

2. Ref warning and card system

3. loading times about 10 times quicker than 09 could just be coz its the demo i guess

4. faces bit more lifelike.

5. Del piero 88 as CAM lol (hes what 35 or 36 now?)

Back
Top Bottom