***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Caporegime
Just had some loser threaten to hack my account. I slid in and knocked the ball away but took his guy out too and got a red, I set my team to 3-5-2 and just took a striker off so I had the full team but one striker. I put my striker at CAM and then stuck Tosic up front. Scored a hat trick with him then my opponent rage quitted on the 50th minute. Sent me a colourful voice message saying that I've obviously bought packs so he's going to hack my account and share my card details online, despite the fact I haven't registered my card on XBL and I've only used redeemable points cards... :p

Also http://howsecureismypassword.net/ says it would take a desktop computer 125,000 years to crack my XBL pass if it was making 4 billion calculations per second so I wished him luck.

Associate
Just had some loser threaten to hack my account. I slid in and knocked the ball away but took his guy out too and got a red, I set my team to 3-5-2 and just took a striker off so I had the full team but one striker. I put my striker at CAM and then stuck Tosic up front. Scored a hat trick with him then my opponent rage quitted on the 50th minute. Sent me a colourful voice message saying that I've obviously bought packs so he's going to hack my account and share my card details online, despite the fact I haven't registered my card on XBL and I've only used redeemable points cards... :p

Also http://howsecureismypassword.net/ says it would take a desktop computer 125,000 years to crack my XBL pass if it was making 4 billion calculations per second so I wished him luck.

haha just tried that site to see how secure i am now with new passwords and stuff

says it would take 4 billion years to crack

Soldato

Wow according to that website one of my passwords can be cracked in 11 mintues... if I change 1 letter to capatial it take 15 hours...! Weirdly changing multiple letters to captials doesnt increase the cracking time. Then I got bored so just kept adding letters to see what big numbers are called.. Sextillion and nonillion were amusing somehow...

Hmm fifa demo tomoz then (insomnia strikes!).

Soldato
No one seems that bothered with the heart breaking stories so I've made my decision. bigjonnyuk you can have Ronnie. Tim its up to you what you want out of the rest and anyone else who wants anything just ask after Tim's rummaged through.

Soldato
My p/w would take 16 billion years, think I feel safe in that :)

However tested one of my other ones and it came in under a thousandth of a second, eep!

Peanuts, thanks mate, I won't go fleecing everything, any out of Gustavo, Pirlo, Robben and maybe Naldo would be fine, lemme know via xbox message? May be around tonight depending how things go if I want to play, crash out or what!

Soldato
Love it when you beat a guy who has a pace MLS team and then brings on Ronaldo and (I assume) SIF Mirallas. Was 2-1 down and beat him 3-2 with my sub Agbonlahor scoring in the 90th minute. Fighting fire with fire. :D

Soldato
He messaged me calling me a sweaty **** cos I subbed on Agbonlahor. I guess him bringing on 2 90+ pace players are fine. Gotta love deluded little kids. :p

Associate
No one seems that bothered with the heart breaking stories so I've made my decision. bigjonnyuk you can have Ronnie. Tim its up to you what you want out of the rest and anyone else who wants anything just ask after Tim's rummaged through.

thanks very much mate that really kind of you :eek: ill post a player up for a trade it will have to be a gold player though as i literally only just have a squad lol

tim if ya wanna leave me anyone (i know u will have ibra who you love and maybe if naldo and lavezzi )who can fit in with ronnie it will help if thats ok

need to try and build a team for him i reckon with sales of the players i have i might get about 35-40k to build a squad

peanuts should fortune favour me in fifa 13 mate i wont forget what you have done bud thanks so very much

once again thanks

Associate
just managed to buy 4 bronze players with the 700 coins i had left lol
thanks so much

have sent you xbl message and also a email to the email in your profile fcuk one

** Inappropriate ***

Last edited:
Soldato
Guys I'll sort trades out later just on my break at the minute. TOTY Pirlo is a beast, can pass move shoot the whole lot. Don't be afraid of his size he is a machine.

EDIT: Had time to put a trade in for Ronnie buddy. I am very happy to be swapping Big Darren Moore for Ronnie - such a far swap.

Also guys I've got 60k in coins. Who wants them?

Jonny enjoy Ronnie buddy!

Last edited:
Associate
Guys I'll sort trades out later just on my break at the minute. TOTY Pirlo is a beast, can pass move shoot the whole lot. Don't be afraid of his size he is a machine.

EDIT: Had time to put a trade in for Ronnie buddy. I am very happy to be swapping Big Darren Moore for Ronnie - such a far swap.

Also guys I've got 60k in coins. Who wants them?

Jonny enjoy Ronnie buddy!

thanks mate i had to wonder if the trade with mr moore was worth it as he is beast

still got the other 3 up for trade which i sent ya so anyone left over from tim would be good

cant believe how much the coinage has dropped for players lol

Back
Top Bottom