***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Soldato
Few screenshots to start things off courtesy of nuts magazine.

fifa2.jpg

fifa1y.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Its a game that there usually is a deal on launch.

Shamikebab - What things do you think need fixed? I think the changes they made from 10-11 were good, I still play it most days and enjoy it, the only real problem I have is a bit of lag now and again.

Soldato
OP
Those are all fair enough points, I suppose as long as they are continually improving something I already enjoy it doesnt bother me too much, the crowded box shot irritates me, its almost impossible to score in a crowded box but it obviously does happen in real life more than it does in the game.

Soldato
OP
What things would you like to see in fifa12?

I think they miss out some REALLY basic things that would make this game so much better without having to mess around to much with the actual gameplay!

* Subs warming up, I think the last game I remember having this was European Club Soccer on the mega drive in 92.
* When more than one sub takes place, show both running on!
* Ball boys
* Weather changing during match, day to night changes in evening games!
* Champions league licence
* Pitch wear and tear, some tackles should leave making on the grass
* More stadiums, we have been stuck with the same lot for a long time now.

I would imagine they have to ditch Andy Gray?

The other thing about subs that puzzles me, it shows a random player rather than the stats of the guy thats coming off, i never understood why they did that.

Subs warming up would be a great touch as would pitch wear and tear, i fear we might not see that kind of stuff till next gen.

Soldato
OP
It was pro evo and it was rubbish iirc

Its been in a few pro evo/ISS over the years, it used to be hilarious when it was first introduced, im sure it was on one of the ISS games rather than the pro evo games though, as you say the last time it was on pro evo, it was pretty horrendous.

I think it would be a good addition if used wisely, players get away with it every game now so it really should be in there, as well as incorrect offsides, goals being chopped off when they could be good, general refereeing errors.

Soldato
OP
I thought that the AI is superb in the demo, Ive never really played ultimate team or any of the single player modes as it was just dull to me, multi player only, but the AI on this makes a huge difference.

Soldato
OP
I couldnt get into UT before, playing single player games of UT were soulless, the AI in the last few generations has been poor, the AI on this looks much much improved and im actually looking forward to UT for the first time.

Soldato
OP
Hah! Clubs I used to blame my connection!

Tell everyone how you lost to me in Pes6, FIFA 08, 09, 10, 11 then you got a lucky win 11 :p You're good when your not hacking!!

My SE copy came. Good old Tesco :)

My GT is Andybtsn, Mark.

I dont actually hack anymore, i was pretty good at 11, Im looking forward to getting involved socially again with competitions and what not with 12 after spending a year honing my craft.

I suspect people going with the new defending method will get horsed early on this by people going for the classic defending, im not sure yet whether they have cocked up by allowing the old option.

Back
Top Bottom