67 PAS
53 DEF

Schweinteinger
64 pace

squillaci
55 pace

Last edited:
Well he's ruined in real life :p

But dropping his pace that much is just insane. I bet you won't even get his 86 pace with an IF card.

and....

xepn4p.jpg

Its getting closer. :cool:

Wonder what the competitions are? See who can price fix Agbonlahor the fastest?

Wonder if during this we can trade items, buy with points etc.. as I'm assuming it'll be fully web based until the 30th.. hmm..

Can't buy with points on the web app.

I just hope people don't ruin it and start price fixing everything before the game is even out.

There are people setting up multiple accounts in attempt to get loads of free packs.

Can't buy with points on the web app.

I just hope people don't ruin it and start price fixing everything before the game is even out.

There are people setting up multiple accounts in attempt to get loads of free packs.

Of course they will. How else will they make coins other than trading legitimately and laboriously?

Anksy should have a few id's tucked away from his time with DHGate ;) lol

Oi, im not the only one here who used DH Gate !!!! WINK WINK MATE :p;), and i think ive been pretty good to some of you on fut11, some very good deals i might add, including some freebies!! i probably gave out about £50-£60 worth of coins/players to people here, lent players out too, put coins up for the tourney, give me a medal, :p:D, so youve all had your hand into dh gate's dodgy dealings, reported. :p

and, they get banned instantly, i told you that 3 or 4 months ago with the last lot of points i bought, when i said im never touching them again, i wish i could though, 2 free packs for every account....jeeze....id be rich before fifa12 is even released.

you gotta have a team created before the 16th of august on that account, imo they should have made it more like june/july to stop people.

im just awaiting the demo, another 24hours and its on!

Last edited:
Oi, im not the only one here who used DH Gate !!!! WINK WINK MATE :p;), and i think ive been pretty good to some of you on fut11, some very good deals i might add, including some freebies!! i probably gave out about £50-£60 worth of coins/players to people here, lent players out too, put coins up for the tourney, give me a medal, :p:D, so youve all had your hand into dh gate's dodgy dealings, reported. :p

and, they get banned instantly, i told you that 3 or 4 months ago with the last lot of points i bought, when i said im never touching them again, i wish i could though, 2 free packs for every account....jeeze....id be rich before fifa12 is even released.

you gotta have a team created before the 16th of august on that account, imo they should have made it more like june/july to stop people.

im just awaiting the demo, another 24hours and its on!

You know I love ya dude :D

Also, the EA accounts you made wouldn't be banned, just the gamertags, as you login to UT Web App with your ea details. Only have my account now though, unless I have my brother's to hand!

Back
Top Bottom