***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

Man of Honour
OP
My build:

galaxynexus10.jpg

Associate
what is ice cream Sandwich like?

How amazing is the screen?

Don't forget that although we would all love unlimited unlimited data on o2 we don't have to worry about the data limit as that is one of ICS features.

Soldato
It's under Pay and Go phones. None in Aberdeen then? Was thinking of looking lunchtime!

I'm in Dundee now mate.

I'd much rather wait a while, get it sim free rather than go to the hassle of getting it unlocked.

which poses my next question..

Are they actually locked? Can one lucky owner test this out at all?

Soldato
Yep that is nothing like my boot screen. I just have a flashing blue android logo. I'm going to take some screenshots of what I can see shortly.

You have a pre-release handset used for testing purposes I'm almost 100% sure (because I have seen a few in my time and I can tell from the pixels). It may contain pre-release spec hardware if you're really unlucky too :)

But in seriousness, this is what testers often look like when they arrive at networks to make sure they work in the first place and you should take it back rather than messing about with it.

Associate
Don't forget that although we would all love unlimited unlimited data on o2 we don't have to worry about the data limit as that is one of ICS features.

What do you mean you don't have to worry about the data limit with ICS? ICS has an inbuilt Data counter/meter, but thats nothing revolutionary, there are loads of data counter Aps in the Market anyway.

Back
Top Bottom