**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Soldato
Where is the place place to get one of these babys from in 64Gb flavour?
Is there anyone selling cheaper than google?

I have been keeping my eye open and sadly no current deals I can see on 64gb version.

Most deals are for 32gig version which you can get for just under £400.

Remember the no hassle warranty from Google play store can be worth paying full price for if you are only going to end up saving a small amount like £10 or £20

Soldato
£4 Type C stand arrived today :cool:

tTGxus9l.jpg

CheckR reports it as safe to use, if you trust that anyway. Also comes with a Type A to Type C cable, which is also good apparently.

On the back is a Micro USB and USB A plug, so no quick charging here. But really handy is that you can daisy chain another device to charge via the type a socket. So I can have my watch charger plugged into it. Really handy for £4 in my book, will be picking up another for my desk.

Soldato
£4 Type C stand arrived today :cool:

tTGxus9l.jpg

CheckR reports it as safe to use, if you trust that anyway. Also comes with a Type A to Type C cable, which is also good apparently.

On the back is a Micro USB and USB A plug, so no quick charging here. But really handy is that you can daisy chain another device to charge via the type a socket. So I can have my watch charger plugged into it. Really handy for £4 in my book, will be picking up another for my desk.

Where did you get this from? I need one for my work desk

Soldato
But is there a reason they should be? Surely it's about market rates, supply and demand, all sorts. Look at house prices, car prices etc. I don't really see why they should be exactly the same? £30 difference really isn't an issue, I don't understand why people cry about it so much.

Associate
As their sales tax changes, surely it would be easier just to take our sales tax off and compare the item price... a little like I already did above ;)

True. It was a nightmare trying to work out prices when I was last over there... Which state are we in? What's the state tax rate? What direction's the wind blowing? Is there a discount for the day having a Y at the end?!

Back in over in May '16... dread to think what shoe/bag-based items herself will want, when I just want tech!

Back
Top Bottom