********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Soldato
Was it the collectors edition you ordered?

Those are meant to be out starting today all the way up to Monday.

No, Standard edition.
I cancelled and re-ordered on the 12th September though as I chose Xbox version. (I had originally ordered the PS3 version).

I read Amazon can't guarantee release delivery for any ordered from the 13th. As mine was ordered the day before I hope there will be no problems.

Soldato
No, Standard edition.
I cancelled and re-ordered on the 12th September though as I chose Xbox version. (I had originally ordered the PS3 version).

I read Amazon can't guarantee release delivery for any ordered from the 13th. As mine was ordered the day before I hope there will be no problems.

Ah right, should be okay then.

Mines still waiting, sitting in their warehouse :( lol

Soldato
My order was placed on the 11th but i got an email on the 12th to say payment issue, realised it was an old cc details and updated on 12th, got a despatched email earlier today :) (saturday)

kdd

kdd

Soldato
I imagine anything dispatched over the weekend will be sat awaiting Royal Mail to collect Monday morning...

I've ordered games from amazon multiple times on a friday and had them delivered monday. No big deal, I hope to get GTA 5 on monday but I think it will be tuesday.

Soldato
Have to give Rockstar credit, they seem to have found untapped power from the 360/PS3, there were next-gen games at E3 that look out of date in comparison. Seems to be hours of entertainment, pretty hopeful that this'll see me through until the next gen consoles launch so should help me save the required funds!

Back
Top Bottom