********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Soldato
I haven't done the mission yet. But the only one on my map is the Lester one so I know that its coming up hence why I wanted to buy the shares now before I started it :)

Cheers though mate will just go round rampaging!"

Caporegime
I'm dubious about BAWSAQ being a truly community-based stock market. Firstly it can't be due to multiple saves and also the guy you drive to the airport tips a stock on there (Tiskin or whatever it was called).

It can't be

You invest in iFruit prior to the Assination 3 mission which is on the BAWSAQ

How can the share price go up 50% every time anybody does the mission ? It would be impossible.

Last edited:
Caporegime
With the Lester missions for Franklin can I go and see him ( I have not completed the game yet) and then ignore the missions til the end of the game to maximise my earnings? Or if I go to see Lester do I have to do the first mission then do he rest of them after I complete the game?

And that guide you posted fr0dders, do you do that for each character? So you get the brief, buy shares with all characters, do the mission, then sell? Rinse and repeat?

Soldato
So the mass selling off of PiBwasser and its still rising. :p

I'd revert to an earlier save to increase profit but I've done arguably the worst side mission in GTA5 that I've come across so far:

Running through the dessert for 5 miles. :/

Kifflom! ;)

Associate
Posted in the other thread, but thought it was cool. Came up for me in character creation:
20131001_172415.jpg

Back
Top Bottom