********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Soldato
Just in case anyone else is having the same issue. The tracking number Amazon provided to me didn't work with the Royal Mail website. I contacted Amazon and they advised it was an ongoing issue with the Royal Mail tracking service however they advised that the item will definitley arrive tomorrow.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, no, that's not quite what I mean... but, its like RPG's which this is in a way, but you can choose your own path, being totally evil or an angel, or both. You've got to admit these people are not the sort you would want to meet, let alone be.

Anyway, later I'll be slaughtering and maiming, and having fun mother****** :p

Being good would be boring :( GTA is all about doing everything you can't do in real life and being a complete ass to everyone.

Today is going so slow though, think I will have to have a nal when I get home so I can play for longer after midnight :D

Associate
Seriously, gtaforums make me laugh.

Topic: Didn't get game today
The ******* dude witch was handing out pick ups from gta v knew we were comming for that game and he said '' Is it gta you are here to pick up''?

And we said yes, he then proceded to take 3 copies of the game and dangel them infront of us and say '' You cant get them before tomorrow''

God what a ******* retard, couldn't he just give the game 1 day early? Doesn't matter even anymore because the game is leaked all over the internett.

Topic: Rockstar Games Are ********
I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but it's true, Rockstar Games are ********; sure, their games are good - magnificent even - but tehre ******** at heart. Let me begin, they ban people from websites OUTSIDE OF THEIR AUTHORITY for showing their games early. Next up, they keep the fans in the dark in the run-up to their games (2012 anybody?) and finally, they "investigate" Amazon for shipping the game on time so that people won't get the game a day early when they preordered (THAT'S NORMAL ANYWAY!!).

I love their games, trust me on that, but they need to stop treating us like second class citizens, stop *******ising themselves and act normal. If this wasnt Rockstar and Gta then Gta V would be dead by now, even before launch.

Soldato
Gamestop order shipped, checked paypal payment was taken etc.. but nothing from gamestop saying "money taken" and nothing from paypal confirming reciept, but its all worked out :)

Caporegime
Nothing in post today from Amazon. Order was shipped on Sat, but them email did say I would receive on Tues. I wonder if they've asked Royal Mail to hold them until tomorrow...

Permabanned
Hmmm saw this earlier, interesting, will spoiler tag it although it isn't really a spoiler:

2yn2eqw.jpg

Commissario
So I've been stuck in a new office working for a client today, so I've been out of the loop. Seen that some of you have added me as a friend for the crew so I'll sort that out when I'm home.
Has anyone actually got the game yet?!

Back
Top Bottom