********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Anyone with Collectors Edition, seems there is a secret....

there is a secret message on the back of the map only visible to UV light. Message reads: "Lago Zan Cudo. Great ocean, highway north, through north chumash, 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon. when guard rail ends, follow the dirt road down the docks. Bring $500.000 cash. xxxxx."

smr

smr

Soldato
A friend has let me down, he ordered twice by mistake and said I could have a copy for 30 quid PS3. Now UPS sent it to the wrong address and amazon have refunded him. :Z

Anyone know any local stores in Leicester with stock?

Soldato
Quick first 10min impressions -

Car handling is San Andreas slippery but controllable judging by the first vehicle Franklin steals. Max Payne's time slowdown seems to be one of his abilities as you drive. There is no 'weight' to the sports car I am driving.

PS3 performance as you pan around the city scape is nice and smooth. This rebuilt PS3 Slim isn't even hot yet.

Associate
I nipped in town and picked it up from Game this morning. Was only a couple of people in front of me when I got there, but they were queuing out of the store when I left :0

Just instaling it, but have to leave for work in 5 mins and won't be home until 9:30 tonight :(

Caporegime
Anyone with Collectors Edition, seems there is a secret....

there is a secret message on the back of the map only visible to UV light. Message reads: "Lago Zan Cudo. Great ocean, highway north, through north chumash, 0.5 miles past Raton Canyon. when guard rail ends, follow the dirt road down the docks. Bring $500.000 cash. xxxxx."

Also with the SE as well, I need to buy me a UV light. Hence my question earlier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom