The Official "How Much I Earn/What Job I Do" Information Thread

Is that base salary, OTE (for sales) or base salary + bonus?

What I earn varies from year to year as the profits/bonus pool expands/contracts. Some years I will earn £100k+ others (especially since 2008) will be considerably less than that.

Good Point! I earn more some years than others. You can list your basic I guess and if you feel it significant list "potential" bonus earnings as well. I have ammended my first post to reflect my bonus as well.

Interesting that some of the higher earners have lower educational levels. Does that indicate something perhaps?

I am also curious as to how this trend seems to present itsself. Do you think those that take the education route find them selves stuck on a set career path, whereas those that do not have the contraints of education are free to push further in a field as they are not labeled with a specific level of education?

Or are the dunces too busy dribbling to get women and thus earn more money due to having more time on their hands? :p

I am also curious as to how this trend seems to present itsself. Do you think those that take the education route find them selves stuck on a set career path, whereas those that do not have the contraints of education are free to push further in a field as they are not labeled with a specific level of education?

Or are the dunces too busy dribbling to get women and thus earn more money due to having more time on their hands? :p

or do the people that posts with them stats lie a lot? :eek: .....

I'm not currently working in my degree field. Well not directly anyway.

Degree = Systems Analysis
Job = glorified code monkey

I don't think a degree constrains you as much as your experience and the type of companies you work for.

Back
Top Bottom