*** The official HTC One S thread ***

Ah, nice! :)

I tell you what, if there is no update or word about us getting an update/jellybean etc. by the 1st August, I shall root on that very day! :p

Thanks :) I will hold you to that as I will no doubt need some help and someone to keep me calm during the process :o :p

ya sissy. not sure why your waiting for your carrier to release an update. You would get JellyBean months earlier by flashing it yourself.

If you have MSN or somet I bet I could have you rooted within half an hour on your current rom. Probably less than that.

EDIT: Ahh you would need to use Mybackuppro before doing it as unlocking the bootloader will wipe all apps, contacts etc. No issue though as it would all go back on.

Last edited:
If you've upped the bitrate then surely the camera in video mode should be even better now, howver chewing through space a lot more quickly!?

Yup JPEG compression is forced at 100 instead of 85. Update coming tonight to fix a bug. Just have to be more organised with your content. 20mbps twice the space.

Last edited:
^ If anyone has S4 stock it'll be T-Mobile. :)

My HOS is looking quite tatty now :(

The oxidised layer is flaking on every edge, even next to the plastic bezel (which is now chipped and rough to the touch)
And this batch of Gorilla glass is the worst I've seen, it's scratching like a *****!

(This all came from occasionally mixing the phone with keys in my pocket btw)

Same here mate. Last time I take advise from my friend saying Glass doesn't scratch :) I'll deffo use a screen protector on my next phone.

Your right it has taken a fair while. A bit too late as the new phones are nearly here.

All welcomed nevertheless. I think it's something One S owners have got over the One X :)

Flashing boot animations is easy now if that's your thing.

I'm keeping my One S until a successor is available.

Surely there's still a market for us small handed men who don't like bricks in their pockets. I just want a 4.3" 720p HTC android phone :)

Back
Top Bottom