***The Official HTC One Thread***

Soldato
OP
Don't like the design of the front at all! Looks cheap imo (in that photo anyway). At least it has a better button/logo arrangement! :p

This really, reminds me off something Samsung would push out. Also if this is globally released I will be disappointed in HTC. They really just need to focus on pushing the One and if they 5m figure is true their of to a really good start. I have seen more HTC One's then I did the One X so far.

Also today I saw the HTC One in Black. Dayam is just so matte and sexy, finger prints are a bitch thou.

Soldato
OP
4G sure isn't kind on the battery.

Actual 4g is better for battery life, when compared too 3g for a lot of devices these days. Chips are not hungry anymore and data well come much faster letting the chip go to sleep. At least that is the case with newer chipsets.

Don't Hotlink

Take a look at the difference in things like the Nexus 5, iPhone 5/s/c there is a drop when going to 3g.

Soldato
OP
Still have no clue who thought Boomsound was a great name Lol. But I'm really excited/worried too see what HTC release, hope the leaks are fake, the One looks amazing and they some what ruined it.

Back
Top Bottom