*** The Official iOS 15 Thread ***

Soldato
So it seems the Hide IP address feature in Safari breaks a lot of websites... I've only just started encountering it updating from 14.8.1 to 15.2.

https://nerdschalk.com/how-to-fix-safari-issues-on-ios-15/

I have private relay disabled here on my home network. It doesn't work with my eero mesh if I use the eero security features.

I think Private Relay is a little overhyped anyway, in fact Apple seems a little over cautious with security, I have two privacy warnings on my apple devices.

1 is a DNS warning because my ISP doesn't support encrypted DNS I believe, and the other is because I have private wifi address disabled so that my mesh system can identify my devices.

Apple makes it look like its the end of the world.

V F

V F

Soldato
Well I can’t see or connect to ford sync on my 2015 fiesta anymore for Bluetooth.

ios15 is so rough.

I'm sometimes having issues of the touch screen not always registering. Scrolling up on the lightest touch is fine but other things like X for closing though requires multiple hard taps. I never had this on 14.8.1.

Soldato
Any possible fixes for bt?

I’ve:

Reset network
Reset phone
Erased phone

it just won’t pickup my car’s Bluetooth.

it come to think about it I was having BT issues the other day, had my phone connected to my Sonos roam and kept getting some drop outs (which surprised me) but also noticed that my watch kept temporarily dropping connection to my phone.

Soldato
Any possible fixes for bt?

I’ve:

Reset network
Reset phone
Erased phone

it just won’t pickup my car’s Bluetooth.

it come to think about it I was having BT issues the other day, had my phone connected to my Sonos roam and kept getting some drop outs (which surprised me) but also noticed that my watch kept temporarily dropping connection to my phone.

To be fair, 2015 sync on my Ford was ridiculously flakey for me, had to pull the Bluetooth fuse on average weekly to fix Bluetooth connectivity issues.

Back
Top Bottom