*** The Official iOS 17 Thread ***

I'm still on 17.4 as my 13PM has been stable and great battery life. With reading some reports of people having issues with various things since going to 17.5+ I'm holding off for the time being. I'll probably wait for iOS 18 now all being well.

I'm still on 17.4 as my 13PM has been stable and great battery life. With reading some reports of people having issues with various things since going to 17.5+ I'm holding off for the time being. I'll probably wait for iOS 18 now all being well.
Have to say I'm on 17.6.1 and it all seems fine to me. I recall that the later versions have some pretty important security fixes so you should consider that aspect. Generally speaking with computers and tech it is advisable to stay up to date for security.

Have to say I'm on 17.6.1 and it all seems fine to me. I recall that the later versions have some pretty important security fixes so you should consider that aspect. Generally speaking with computers and tech it is advisable to stay up to date for security.

You do have a point and it has crossed my mind.

I do wonder why Apple unsigned 17.6.1 within the last 24 hours making it impossible for people to update to it for a short while. It’s now signed again and possible to update to.

You do have a point and it has crossed my mind.

I do wonder why Apple unsigned 17.6.1 within the last 24 hours making it impossible for people to update to it for a short while. It’s now signed again and possible to update to.
Not sure on that but if it was a real concern they'd just release a quick update fixing the issue so at most you just have to update again when the new update comes out.

Guessing this is the right thread.

Since the latest update, as soon as I open safari it doesn’t matter what page it’s on or home page or no tabs open at all. It pauses my music/pods in the background.

Any ideas?

Guessing this is the right thread.

Since the latest update, as soon as I open safari it doesn’t matter what page it’s on or home page or no tabs open at all. It pauses my music/pods in the background.

Any ideas?
Do you have any tabs open that had music or videos playing maybe?

Nope, nothing, no tabs open at all. Nothing. As soon as I open the app whether it’s been closed down or running in the background the music stops.
Hmm, odd. I take it you’ve tried the age old IT fix of closing the apps and rebooting the phone?

Is it all music apps or just a particular one?

Back
Top Bottom