Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
You need an old Nokia chap if you want battery life, those were the days...

Ah the joys, thats the dream right there!

I’m just looking forward to the days where I don’t need to carry a battery pack with me! I genuinely don’t think I could function without my phone now, I just use it for everything now.

Do apple normally do trade in deals on launch. I'm a Google goer but wife is an iPhone user. Could use an upgrade of her 11. Wondering if the trade ins would be better with launch

When a new device is launched, the trade in value on older devices drops.
This is what I am thinking about at the moment. I have two options: trade in my 13PM and get the 16PM or keep the 13PM and use it to run developer betas while I keep the 16PM as my daily driver. Having an iOS device just for development will be quite useful but it depends on the 13PM trade in value.

When a new device is launched, the trade in value on older devices drops.

This is what I'm thiking, where else does everyone trade in these days, I remember you used to be able to lock in a trade-in price for like 30 days in certain places and then go from there...

I've got a 12 and then this 15PM to trade in against a 16Pro when they land, should make the 16Pro a cheap upgrade...

If the device leaks and leaks on case designs are true, the addition of a camera trigger on the side below the power button is really making me question keeping the 15 Pro another year. I know it’s a little thing and not massively important in the grand scheme of things, but having that button where the right index finger would sit just makes it a whole lot easier to use!

If the device leaks and leaks on case designs are true, the addition of a camera trigger on the side below the power button is really making me question keeping the 15 Pro another year. I know it’s a little thing and not massively important in the grand scheme of things, but having that button where the right index finger would sit just makes it a whole lot easier to use!

Just get a magnetic grip like a shiftcam, I use a cheap knockoff called JJC can get them from amazon.

This is what I am thinking about at the moment. I have two options: trade in my 13PM and get the 16PM or keep the 13PM and use it to run developer betas while I keep the 16PM as my daily driver. Having an iOS device just for development will be quite useful but it depends on the 13PM trade in value.

Better to sell it for £450 or so and pickup a cheap used iphone se?

Half tempted to upgrade this year for nothing else but USB C. Have a 14Pro but I don't want to give up the purple. Also not having a Max since the 11 I kind of miss the huge battery life.

Back of my phone is smashed so I need to claim that through AppleCare. I'm just lazy :cry: :D

The battery on my 13pro is starting to degrade so looking to upgrade this year. I'll do what I always do and say "if nothing much is introduced this year I'll just buy last years model and save some money" then go ahead and and buy the 16pro regardless.

Battery on my 13PM is still sat at 88% but I will be moving on to the 16PM for sure - hoping the colours are a little better on this years devices though as they all were pretty muted last year on the 15s, I am going to miss the alpine green.

I have a 15 and the wife has a 14. I want the 16 and regret not buying the pro last year. So I'm going to give her my 15 and trade in her 14. We noticed on holiday this year her 14 camera is absolutely pants compared to my sons iphone 11 in lower light. Almost every scenario in the evenings my sons 11 out performed her 14.

Looking forwards to the Iphone 16 announcement and release.. ( even though it feels 5 minutes since I got my 15 pro ! )

Back
Top Bottom