Poll: *** The Official iPhone 16 thread (it has Apple Intelligence and everything!) ***

Which iPhone 16 will you be getting?

• Total voters
The leaked colours aren't anything to write home about, I wish they would be a bit more "out there" with colour options but then I suppose the pro/max variants are aimed at a more corporate audience?

I will probs go natural, ain't getting that poop coloured "rose gold" thing they are supposedly releasing.

The leaked colours aren't anything to write home about, I wish they would be a bit more "out there" with colour options but then I suppose the pro/max variants are aimed at a more corporate audience?

I will probs go natural, ain't getting that poop coloured "rose gold" thing they are supposedly releasing.

I’m not sure they are aiming for, I think they’re kidding themselves to add a premium price to the pro and having elegant (basically dull) colours.

Give me a nice red or a yellow phone please!! How good would that look. The green and purple phones they’ve released in recent years have look amazing but those two options would top the lot and look far better.

I was going to change my 13 Pro Max this year but I’m ambivalent now.

Same... im struggling to find anything that i want to change to..

And there's nothing that my 13 Pro can't do that i need right now.

Battery is still at 90% health and has been for the past 2 years.

Last edited:
Could be the first time since owning a mobile I don't upgrade after 3 years.

Still on a 13, like many in here, so was I looking at the 16 Pro Max but I don't like the uncertainty about what AI features will be coming to the EU/UK and what Apple will actually release this year. The more I read about it, the more it feels like a prooof of concept that they'll use to sell the 16 but not fully release until the 17 or later.

I'll be upgrading from a 14 Pro Max when this comes out through work. I use the camera very heavily for work so the battery has taken a battering but is still showing at 87% which is quite good I suppose. I would imagine the major difference for me is the USB C which was introduced last year.

I was going to change my 13 Pro Max this year but I’m ambivalent now.

Yup same as that.

yJZqSvh.jpeg

t5Y6i4l.jpeg

Could be misinformation until we know for sure but source is pretty accurate during this time of the year.

My 13PM is still a beast.

Back
Top Bottom