**** The Official Lenovo P2 Thread ****

Man of Honour
My P2 arrived. I can't use my main number yet as I need to get a nano SIM for it. So just using the PAYG SIM that came with it. But from the moment I took it out of the box it felt like a really premium phone. It is so much better than my S4 in every way. I can't believe how good this phone is for the money. Very impressive. It will be interesting to see how the battery life holds up but given other people's experiences here I suspect it will be great. The size is perfect too. Not too large but not too small. Very pleased indeed.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a case?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
how come you edited. is everyone finding these issues?
is video really out of sync and headphones so poor quality?
I really want the battery.

Associate
Sync issue not big of a deal its not like seconds off and the trick of just pushing it to the start normally fix it. I did not encounter any headphone static noise and its actually better than my note 4.

Battery is amazing I normally just charge to 80% and by the end of day its still around 50% to 30% left.

Man of Honour
I get the audio sync issue and it is a little annoying. But I am prepared to live with it if it means having a phone with this awesome battery. I done have any headphones issue.

I get the audio sync issue and it is a little annoying. But I am prepared to live with it if it means having a phone with this awesome battery. I done have any headphones issue.

I had an issue while using soundcloud for some reason, crackling, but some people say that is the app, regarding the audio quality it is not as good as my Z3, I find it quite strident on the P2.

Like you say it's the battery life that is king on this phone,

NrvXZwR.jpg

9h44mins screen on time.

Caporegime
Just wondering where this phone fits in now.

It has a lot of issues. Not getting latest android?

Moto G Gen 5 is going to be priced cheaper, similar specs. latest android. good support from a well known name motorola, though I believe they have been bought over by Lenovo.

battery life is the only thing going for it.

Those saying they have no issues whatsoever I find hard to believe, yes you may not have any personal issues with the phone but like any phone out there new on the market this phone has some bugs, mainly the audio sync in videos, some people notice it others don't, there are some negatives that hopefully get ironed out.

It is going to receive Nougat, Three have said the update is nearly ready, the build quality of the phone is good, full metal unibody, feels very solid, the AMOLED display is exceptional for the money, dual SIM is also a nice bonus, you can use your memory card as internal storage which is handy as many manufacturers have disabled this option, the battery life in second to non.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Just wondering where this phone fits in now.

It has a lot of issues. Not getting latest android?

Moto G Gen 5 is going to be priced cheaper, similar specs. latest android. good support from a well known name motorola, though I believe they have been bought over by Lenovo.

battery life is the only thing going for it.

I disagree. It's not perfect but it's stunning value for money. While the battery life is obviously the killer reason to get it (and it is really very, very good), it has great build quality, a metal chassis, a superb quality screen, reasonably stock android, will get nougat soon, a decent fingerprint scanner, nfc, a strong vibrate, dual sim, expandable memory, very fast charging, decent speed, 4gb memory and a very loud and great quality speaker (albeit mono). All for £200 new. I'm extremely pleased with it.

The only issue I have noticed is the audio sync and that's probably a fixable software issue. The camera is acceptable and there is no wireless charging. But it's the only phone I've owned where I have been able to completely forget about needing to find a charger at inconvenient times. Power simply isn't an issue anymore and that is wonderful.

emu

emu

Associate
To the guys that have them i would definetly get some sort of tempered protector of case.I have never known a phone crack so easily in the short distance it travelled .It was knee height to floor .

Back
Top Bottom