***The Official LG Nexus 4 Accessories Thread***

Soldato
Got a black titanium and sliver for the misses, both really do look amazing and it feels really nice, dbrand are really top quielyu, I had one of those carbon skins before on my 4s and it costed £25 and I find this both feels better and looks better. Texture is amazing, installing it is **** easy it just stick on to the thing without any effort.

Here are some poorly taken photos.

http://i50.tinypic.com/9h1biu.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/2hh391i.jpg

Also does anyone know of a decent bumper I can get, I was looking at the coloured poetic ones but I really dislike how its grey + colour, which it was just 1 colour.

Soldato
http://osomount.com/shop/dash-grip/

i have 2 of these ones they are the most versatile, imo all the other ones don't grip the phone as well as this one does

I now have the advantage of having both the above and this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Oso-Mount-Space-Mount-2-Dash-Grip-Universal-Car-Mount-Black-/300784448171

My own view is the Space Mount 2 mechanism for opening the claws and closing the claws is far better than the dash grip. The dash grip is very strong but i've been using the phone in the car constantly for the last month and not had any concerns with the SM2. The dash grip does wind me up in terms of getting the phone out - the claws are very very strong - putting in is easy but taking out I still need to get a knack to.

However! The reason I got the Dashgrip was the Civic (old style) fits the space mount 2 very well - it has quite a lot of space in the windscreen area height wise so it fits in well. In the accord however the rake is much lower which made the sm2's mechanism much more difficult and it's height got in the way. So if you have a car with a lowish windscreen the dashgrip is the way to go. If you have more space I would recommend the space mount 2.

Caporegime
i bought mine in mid 2012, therefore i doubt a lot of the models out now where there at the time.

to me they are the best phone holders you can get and for less than £20 too, completely universal, so you don't need to buy a new "grip" every time you upgrade.

build quality feels great, i have heard some stories about them breaking easily or being cheaply made, but i think those people bought from non-reputable sources selling clones.

not had any issues with mine which is actually an exomount whereas the wife has a newer one osomount

Soldato
No question they are the best mounts on the market as far as i can see.

Part of my issue with the removal could be that i have a silicon case which makes it stickier to release.

Soldato
Why not just get the official one from the Play Store, seeing as they are in stock, best fit and finish.

I just really wanted something with colour. There are some on ebay but I really dont know how they will fit. Might just end up getting the official one.

Fallen God, are those the Silver dbrand backs or the black titanium backs in your pictures?

One of each, the lighting wasn't great I might a few other more pics.

Soldato
I bought 4 cases a month either side of getting the phone the only one I now use and since it arrived is my Nilkin flip, which IMO looks good and has protected my N4 from many falls and worse, a great case for using with the intellicase app.

Soldato
True, but a lot of them look and fit poorly and I am sure we have all over spent on something at sometime :)

I've bought two cases for less than a fiver each from eBay and they both fit perfectly and the build quality is superb. You don't need to spend £22 on bumpers when you can get perfectly good cases for far less than that.

Associate
Finally ordered the official bumper case from the playstore.

A little much for the bumper, but i'll see how it compares to the s-line case i have at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom