***The Official LG Nexus 4 Thread***

Caporegime
Has anyone with an original 5-6 week e-mail received anything in the blitz of e-mails today? For reference I ordered on 5th at 3:30pm-ish.

I have ages to wait "officially" just curious as to whether anyone who ordered on the 5th has had a "result" from all these shipping notifications?

rp2000

Soldato
Let's just hope that TNT don't let people down, but with so many temporary drivers around this time of year, I have a nasty feeling that there will be more than a few upset members over the next day or so... but then I always expect the worse anyway!

Associate
Boom. Shipment email at 11:05pm at night ;).

I was a 5:06, 1-2 weeker as mentioned above, I'm hopefully everyone who ordered between 5 and 5:10 will get their emails by the end of tomorrow now.

Xmas Nexus 4! :cool:

Caporegime
LOL my order has magically changed so it looks like I ordered on Saturday 15th :p. Thankfully my Google Wallet receipt still shows the 4th - I wonder which date Google Play will say is correct when I ring up tomorrow...

No email regards shipment, no email to apology regards the delay, only random email Ive had is about a survey and how theyve resolved my case, yet still they havent even attempted to call me about it :mad:

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
LOL my order has magically changed so it looks like I ordered on Saturday 15th :p. Thankfully my Google Wallet receipt still shows the 4th - I wonder which date Google Play will say is correct when I ring up tomorrow...

No email regards shipment, no email to apology regards the delay, only random email Ive had is about a survey and how theyve resolved my case, yet still they havent even attempted to call me about it :mad:

Same exact thing happened to me. Gave them a call today and it turns out my order is "open", and should be out of delivery tomorrow and if not I was told to call back. **** at Google has gone from bad to worse it seems.

Caporegime
Same exact thing happened to me. Gave them a call today and it turns out my order is "open", and should be out of delivery tomorrow and if not I was told to call back. **** at Google has gone from bad to worse it seems.
Well would have been nice to be told one way or the other - just hope someones in when it turns up - assume it has to be signed for...

Hoping my nano SIM+adaptor works fine in it. I wont ever buy or recommend buying from Google Play again, hell Id recommend to avoid in future. Sad fact is that the same outfit also deals with purchased apps/media issues aswell - sigh :/

EDIT: Actually Fallen god, do you trust what they said on the phone? I just cant believe its gonna turn up out of the blue, while others here have had at least an email about it...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom