**** The Official Note 4 thread ****

Man of Honour
Glad I got mine massively discounted through work - seems a lot of stories of them suffering problems after awhile - mine has now started to periodically restart itself (looks like sometimes its freezing and some kind of "watchdog" rebooting it). Hopefully makes it to around the middle of 2017 and I'll look at replacing it anyhow or end up fully back on my Note 1 that has suddenly decided its going to behave itself again battery life wise :S

Caporegime
I got a decent Anker one for my previous Note 4, let me find the exact one.

Anker High Definition (HD) Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 [3-Pack] Xtreme Scratch Defender Ultra Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty

Associate
If anyones interested on amazon, they have the Anker 3220mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 going for £7.99 at the moment, go through todays deals and look under Electronics, been using one of those batteries since around september, i'm tempted to getting a spare.

Soldato
If anyones interested on amazon, they have the Anker 3220mAh Li-ion Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 going for £7.99 at the moment, go through todays deals and look under Electronics, been using one of those batteries since around september, i'm tempted to getting a spare.

Thanks just ordered!

I've had an Anker battery for about 6months and it works great! Just wanted another as this phone doesn't seem like it's due a replacement anytime soon!

Associate
Associate
Associate
So sent my note 4 away for repair as it kept losing signal and randomly rebooting it self and got this reply...

We are sorry to inform you that your device has been deemed unrepairable. This can be due to a number of reasons such as (but not limited to) parts availability, multiple faults or repair costs.

Our dedicated solutions team will be in contact with you in the next 48hrs to offer a resolution

Great. Wonder what they will offer me?

Soldato
who did you send it to? I would have though they'd put a new mainboard in there

Display on mine is completely fried now. I think i'll just bin it and buy a cheap android phone to tide me other till the S8 is released.

On reflection, my note 4 has been the most unreliable phone i've ever owned lol.

Associate
who did you send it to? I would have though they'd put a new mainboard in there

Display on mine is completely fried now. I think i'll just bin it and buy a cheap android phone to tide me other till the S8 is released.

On reflection, my note 4 has been the most unreliable phone i've ever owned lol.

Samsung!

Caporegime
My new replacement N4 still being very strange like others have said, I don't rate stock at all. Fortunately Dr Ketan has released a new version of his ROM, so will update before my holiday and hope I don't have to deal with these issues abroad.

Associate
My new replacement N4 still being very strange like others have said, I don't rate stock at all. Fortunately Dr Ketan has released a new version of his ROM, so will update before my holiday and hope I don't have to deal with these issues abroad.

Who replaced yours mate?

Caporegime
Phone insurance through Barclays (think it's Lifestyle something who handle it), the phone was completely borked and they simply replaced with a new unit.

Back
Top Bottom