**** The Official Note 5 thread ****

Permabanned
£36 is great mate, did you ask them to mark the value down? or mark as gift?

i just whats app them, they gave me the dhl tracking details

Yes I did ask them.

Just checked tracking & it's now at a sorting facility in Germany, what I don't understand is why I have paid import duties at this stage, surely it sould have been when It arrived in the UK.

Or am I going to have to pay Duties here too?

Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 15:14

Man of Honour
Yes I did ask them.

Just checked tracking & it's now at a sorting facility in Germany, what I don't understand is why I have paid import duties at this stage, surely it sould have been when It arrived in the UK.

Or am I going to have to pay Duties here too?

Arrived at Sort Facility LEIPZIG - GERMANY LEIPZIG - GERMANY 15:14

Looks like you have paid duty at point of entry into the EU and you won't be charged again. I would guess that it's gone to Germany because they didn't want to be shipped tomorrow. They should be on the way to you tomorrow.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Looks like you have paid duty at point of entry into the EU and you won't be charged again. I would guess that it's gone to Germany because they didn't want to be shipped tomorrow. That should be on the way to you tomorrow.

I didn't understand your last sentence, my bad, could you explain.

Are you saying I should get out tomorrow?

Ta

Associate
Anyone use a seller on Ebay imobile_uk

Bought a 64gb n920c from them but the tracking reference doesn't find any info, it is a uk royal mail sd ref?

Says delivery from Uk even though contact is in Hong Kong.

Don
It's lovely. Although I like the gold, I've put a carbon fibre skin on it because the fingerprints were too much for me. I'm not sure if my Note 4's battery life was that bad or if the 5's is that good because it's blown me away.

Associate
Better than Note 4?

Dont worry about that, it will ship from the uk. Looks like he uses 2nd class signed so you may have to wait a few days.... but using 2nd class for such an expensive item.. :eek:

The ref number given to me shows special delivery but not on the system still after 3 days??? sent an email so I will wait on a reply.

Soldato
OP
Got tracking details from mygsm via dhl, says estimated delivery by 6th November.

Looking on dhl site, my address seems a little wrong, they have not used a post code, so hope it arrives here, I what's app them before and they said they will investigate.

Tracking is active and getting updates so that's good, let's hope there is no or very little customs

Fonis have the 64gb n920c note 5 for £555 delivered with no other chargers to pay

Man of Honour
Got tracking details from mygsm via dhl, says estimated delivery by 6th November.

Looking on dhl site, my address seems a little wrong, they have not used a post code, so hope it arrives here, I what's app them before and they said they will investigate.

Tracking is active and getting updates so that's good, let's hope there is no or very little customs

Fonis have the 64gb n920c note 5 for £555 delivered with no other chargers to pay

They had the post code missing on mine as well. I had an exception flagged up (email) when it arrived at the delivery centre, called up customer support and it was corrected. I got them to check contact number and email as a well.

Soldato
OP
thanks mate, i live on a road that is named after a lake in the Lake District, they have used the postcode of the Lake for the address :D, but the other part of the address is fine

just checked tracking just now:

7 Customs status updated LONDON-HEATHROW - UK 07:00

Further Details:
Shipment has been given a release by Customs

Next Steps:

Unless there is an adhoc exam or a stop by another regulatory authority the shipment will proceed to delivery

could arrive sooner than the expected date of 6th November!

Back
Top Bottom