**** The Official Note 5 thread ****

Associate
Why is there no 64GB dual sim that will support all UK bands. I really want to drop down to one phone (work/personal). Has anyone heard of them releasing one anytime soon?

I am on 3 and Vodafone, i am thinking if one does come out soon i will have to buy one of the other dual sim models (N9208 or 920i).

Associate
You'll have to back a few pages to find a link to the bands covered by each of those phones but the 920c with cover all bands the UK uses so you can use any network with the device and the 920i will on work fully with a couple of carriers.

Cracked 7 hour screen on time today! :eek:

Associate
You'll have to back a few pages to find a link to the bands covered by each of those phones but the 920c with cover all bands the UK uses so you can use any network with the device and the 920i will on work fully with a couple of carriers.

Cracked 7 hour screen on time today! :eek:

Thanks found it. Looks like the n920C is the one that will work with all UK networks.

InQ

InQ

Associate
Hi all,

Was thinking of the Nexus 6P but leaning towards the Note 5 now...couple of questions.

Is this the best place to get it from? (ie at least you have some element of a warranty comeback!) :- http://www.mygsm.me/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-5-N920C-32GB-4G-LTE.html

(N920C is the correct version to cover all UK networks).

Regarding import costs, do you go to the Post Office to pick it up and pay these costs at the same time or what happens?

Soldato
OP
Hi all,

Was thinking of the Nexus 6P but leaning towards the Note 5 now...couple of questions.

Is this the best place to get it from? (ie at least you have some element of a warranty comeback!) :- http://www.mygsm.me/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-5-N920C-32GB-4G-LTE.html

(N920C is the correct version to cover all UK networks).

Regarding import costs, do you go to the Post Office to pick it up and pay these costs at the same time or what happens?

Yep. Few of us have bought from mygsm

They send by DHL, keep an eye on the online tracking, they (DHL) sms you with a link to Go to, to pay any customs fee online, very easy and quick

InQ

InQ

Associate
Yep. Few of us have bought from mygsm

They send by DHL, keep an eye on the online tracking, they (DHL) sms you with a link to Go to, to pay any customs fee online, very easy and quick

Thanks.

Main thing that concerns me is any sort of warranty within the first 12 months of ownership (or lack there of). Has anyone heard of any good or bad stories from mygsm for returns under warranty?

Or Fonis for that matter, costs a bit more but seems more UK leaning for support:- http://fonis.com/uk/galaxy-note-5/samsung-galaxy-note-5-4g-lte-32gb-white-pearl-n920.html

And they have white which is the colour i want! :D

Permabanned

It's a great fit and very simple to do, but I'm not sure I like it as much as my yellow 6P skin.

Maybe with a couple of dark blue areas showing through, I should have chosen something dark?

Looks better without the Dbrand, Sorry Andy.

I have tried dbrand twice before & cannot say I'm a fan.

But hey, it's your phone.

Back
Top Bottom