*****The OFFICIAL OCUK 2014/2015 Fantasy Football League*****

Soldato
Yes it's that time of year again :D

The Code to join the OCUK league: 7881-3224

Code to join the Head 2 Head league: 7881-3896

Sanchez £10.5 mill, classed as a midfielder.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

ba272d.jpg

Sanchez popular.

57e409.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
He has gone up a bit! sure he was 9 million to start with last yr.

Has he? i dont really remember. I always to forget to do it before the weekend, must try and remember this season.
Hopefully he takes Suarez's seat as the top man. Big season for him..He needs to go wandering for me more, come deep and not stay up top all the time. Maybe Lambert can play a role with that this season for Liverpool, Coutinho/Sturridge/Stirling linking up with him and what not.

Soldato
Joined.

Is it me or is everyone overpriced?

That's the thought every year, as the season progresses you see the bargain players and your team value goes up, so by the end of the season the team you have ended up with would be too expensive to buy at the start of the new season.

Just got to find those hidden gems before they shoot up in price.;)

Soldato
OP
Can you make unlimited transfers until the season kicks off? I think i made like loads of transfers last season before ko and got docked 30 odd points.

You can transfer as many times as you want without getting points deducted, as soon as the first game kicks off you will get points knocked off.

Soldato
I'm in. Got a basic team to start with, and now there will be weeks of chopping and changing until the first kick-off, and then the wildcard the following week!

Back
Top Bottom