*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

Soldato
I've been out buying beers this weekend.. Any excuse really! Problem is, now the missus is interested in the competition so I'm having to buy more of everything!

Caporegime
OP
Caporegime
OP
Just a reminder of rule number 2.

xCXQxC3.jpg

Don't forget the note when taking your picture, anything submitted without it or the official thread header in background will not count.

Caporegime
OP
Can we only send our entry in the correct week? Or can we send them in any week (obviously up until the deadline)?
You are allowed to send 25 entries (you can't do 26 because of Quote round) in now if you wish. Just remember, that would mean 25 separate emails, each clearly marked for each round. Please don't include any beer details in the email subject, by all means include a beer name inside the email, but not the subject/title etc. I too am playing and don't wish to see any :) Oh and the important bit, once they are entered, they are entered! No I've changed my mind follow up emails :)

DJ please can I join in too? I'm sold on round P and promise to see it through!
Trust message sent with details, and I'll add you to player list once I receive your reply :)

Associate
Oh and the important bit, once they are entered, they are entered! No I've changed my mind follow up emails :)

Very good point, didn't think of that!

DJ please can I join in too? I'm sold on round P and promise to see it through!

Just another clarification for round P - the beer must have the name of the supermarket somewhere on the bottle/can to be a valid entry, correct?

Caporegime
OP
Just another clarification for round P - the beer must have the name of the supermarket somewhere on the bottle/can to be a valid entry, correct?

Round P. Any branding with the supermarket/shop name will be fine. This includes the 'Finest' range too. I know I said crap, but that was purely for the joke.

Soldato
Guessing it goes without saying that you have to actually drink what you enter? (would be waste otherwise)

Really not looking forward to rounds G, I, L, & W but J is much more in my comfort zone

Caporegime
OP
Guessing it goes without saying that you have to actually drink what you enter? (would be waste otherwise)

Really not looking forward to rounds G, I, L, & W but J is much more in my comfort zone

You aren't forced to drink anything. It's nice to be able to read other peoples views on their purchases. Normally the results page can turn into a multiple review section, some good, bad and meh :)

I tend to link to the result pages, week by week. It's handy as reference point for others maybe wishing to try something new. It's also handy for Q round too ;)

Now what do you mean you're not looking forward to IPA :eek:

Back
Top Bottom