*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

Associate
You've missed my K entry (sent 2 pics in 1 email), was sent at same time as my H entry

5) Any entries sent in MUST be clearly marked for each week. ie. Week A, B, etc. Please do not include any beer names in the email subject/title, I'm playing too! Make sure each week is a separate email, no multiple entries attached in one email!

Associate
To clarify: It was a separate email, I sent it at the same time as my H entry.

I took 2 pictures of the K entry in case the brewery wasn't known

Ah right, as DJ said earlier he hasn't updated for a while.

Question re: X rated round (as I think I have a great one), let's say I have a beer that has a name that is a not very well known but definite term for an explicit act, would that be ok?

The one I have kind of made me think it could have a meaning like this and a google search confirmed my thought.

Caporegime
OP
I'll check later, Buckaxe. I've most likely missed it mate.

Email folders are listed alphabetically but the 'Entered List' on page one was copied over from, as players signed up.

I shall sort that when I'm off work.

Caporegime
OP
Question re: X rated round (as I think I have a great one), let's say I have a beer that has a name that is a not very well known but definite term for an explicit act, would that be ok?

The one I have kind of made me think it could have a meaning like this and a google search confirmed my thought.

It's difficult to answer without knowing what it is. Like all rounds it's a gamble but if you include any explanation along with your entry, it helps.

If it helps at all, look at the H round again where I have posted my original X round beer. Also, if you entered say 'Netflix & Chill Ale' ;) this wouldn't count.

Associate
It's difficult to answer without knowing what it is. Like all rounds it's a gamble but if you include any explanation along with your entry, it helps.

If it helps at all, look at the H round again where I have posted my original X round beer. Also, if you entered say 'Netflix & Chill Ale' ;) this wouldn't count.

Let's say its called Tongue Twister. Has a clean meaning but also listed by urban dictionary as a lewd act (not sure if this example is), would that count?

Caporegime
OP
Let's say its called Tongue Twister. Has a clean meaning but also listed by urban dictionary as a lewd act (not sure if this example is), would that count?

I would be inclined to say no. Certainly in this instance it would have been valid for the H round.

Ironic in some ways... :D

Soldato
DJ! I've just poo'ed through the letter box... :eek:

:) How can I copy if I don't know what you're entering?

I doubt we will have the same beer for I. It's another one only available at the brewery, roughly 4000 miles away.

Had a funny feeling my luck on one of these rounds would come undone! ;)

Soldato
I won't mention a name, but whenever one person decides to send a single entry one day at a time, it's easier to let them build up before updating.

I send mine each week :eek: I know its a pain, but my sunday evening drinking is dictated by the competition. Plus it gives the owner a chance to get in some beers for me :p

Caporegime
OP
not got high hopes for this weeks. But i do love a nice IPA so it was a pleasure drinking it. whenever I did cant remember when i entered it :D

With a poll most likely to happen for the H round. This weeks round (I) will be suspended and restart next Saturday 20th.

Please enter your beer pictures as normal. Cheers.

Caporegime
OP
surely no need to suspend the next round? There's no slang term for an IPA is there?!

The points still have to be confirmed for round H therefore I'm not starting another round until this is done.

The poll will run the same length as C round, 3 days. This takes us past Saturday's Round I start date.

Caporegime
Would be nice if people could take it on the chin, of course entering a beer with swearies or the name mixed in with another word it's going to be risky.

Back
Top Bottom