*** The Official OcUK Beers Of The World Competition - Last Orders ***

Very glad to have you back DJ.
Although we might have finished off a few of our entries over the weekend, and not sure we took photo's of all of them.

I know at times it got a bit heated and there were frustrations from some, but everyone taking part really appreciates the time you spend off your own back to run this. Thank you DJ for all the work you put into this.

I've been away on holiday for the last week so i missed all the excitement and I'm not entirely sure what's going on but i agree with this anyway:

everyone taking part really appreciates the time you spend off your own back to run this. Thank you DJ

IPA is already entered and I'm hoping for 5 points :D

everyone taking part really appreciates the time you spend off your own back to run this. Thank you DJ for all the work you put into this.

+1

...and now we're back on track I have a question :D

Round K - The name of a weapon will suffice, right? I thought this may have already been answered but couldn't see it.

+1

...and now we're back on track I have a question :D

Round K - The name of a weapon will suffice, right? I thought this may have already been answered but couldn't see it.

Round K is themed. Image, name or brewery.

As mentioned by Bickaxe above, K round is themed so anything relating to fighting will count for beer name, brewery or even label/can image.

Weapons will be fine.

Good to see you back at the helm DJ - BOTW wouldn't be the same without you :D

My entry for the "I round" is in and it's quite clearly obvious so I'd hope no further controversy should occur due to my entries. I'm also visiting several microbreweries over this coming week and I hope to purchase the remaining beers required for the rest of the competition very soon :cool:

Back
Top Bottom